Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gotta love being married

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by teamhickman, Jan 17, 2005.

1. teamhickman

teamhickman 1/2 ton status

Jeez, I love being married….:confused:

Went out to my wife parent’s house last night and during the visit the wife presents me with a new GPS unit. My old one is about 4 years old and has seen better days so she thought she would be “Sweet” and get me a new one. What a woman! :woot:

So were coming home, she’s driving and I’m playing with the GPS and she says we need to stop for fuel. We pull into the Circle K on the corner of Chandler and 56th, swing through the parking lot so we can get to the tank side of the car and BAM….BAM…..she drives over the underground fill points, bottoming out the car and punching a hole in the transmission!:eek1:

We end up next to the pump, I take a quick peak and don’t see anything so I start pumping gas. Finish off and check again only to see most if not all of the tranny fluid on the ground…..Damn!:angry1:

So after we get done bitching, arranging a tow, fighting with the idiot behind the counter we end up at home around 7:30 pm at which point the wife looks at me and says “You aren’t mad are you?” :confused:

What a day!

Andrew

2. marv_springer

marv_springer 1/2 ton status

3. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

ya well mines 4 months pregnant too!!! I have never seen a person laugh and cry in the same sentence in my life!!! :D