Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gotta love free stuff.

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by HIX, Mar 9, 2003.

1. HIX

HIX Registered Member

I was just givena 73 cj5 soft top and a 73 cj5 bikini top. I am gonna mod the soft top to fit the blazer. If my measurments are correct it will go to just behind the rear seat. So that is kinda ghetto but if don right it will slmost look like a halfcab top.

For the bikini I am gonna build the channel for it so that it bolts into the stock location for the hard top.

If anyone wants one give me a shout cause i am gonna make up a few. This will be a free thing. All you have to pay for it the metal and shipping(I hope this doesn't violate the board for sale policy).

2. jeffer

jeffer 1/2 ton status

HIX,
    I'd be curious to see the bikini top and channel that you're going to make. I'm local and would even buy you a few beers if it's something I'm interested in (the windshield channel.) This weather is giving me the itch to lose the hard top for good. Gotta get my suspension done first though.

Jeff.