Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gotta love this guy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Apr 11, 2003.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

Brigadier General Brooks

This guy is the best spokesman the military has put in front of reporters in a long time. He doesn't take crap from any of them and they just can't seem to phase him.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. potato76

potato76 1/2 ton status

yeah he kicks ars.really informative and good speaker too.

3. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Yep I watch him every morning before work. I need for this war to get done, this staying up till 2 to watch Laurie Dhue and getting up at 6:30 to watch Gen. Brooks + getting to work at 8:45 (45 min late 12 days in a row /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif) for the last 3 weeks is killing me /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Good thing my boss is /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Of course I'm still here at 7:30 on a friday night. all alone listening to the rodents scurry overhead. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif