Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gotta rant ....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Donna, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Anyone having as frustrating of a summer as I am???? Just thought I'd say hello!!! And let all my wonderful friends here know that I am still alive just haven't had a lot of time to read the forums lately. Once I get around to reading everything, I'm going to be real busy over 200 new threads and over 2000 new posts since I last checked in? Any thing I should skip? LOL!!!

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Hey Donna! Long time no see!! You should see some of this crap that's been going on lately!!! Just scroll around and read anything that sounds funny or out of place! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Let me tell ya...it's been a wild one. My mom showed up unexpectadely on our door step the day after Memorial day and has been bouncing back and forth between our house and my grandma's ever since. And I thought being 900 miles away from her would stop that from happening. Guess I was wrong!!! Plus with all the stuff for UCP and job hunting. OMG!!!! There just aren't enough hours in the day.

BTW...Thanks Wes for noticing that i've been gone. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

Donna!!!! [​IMG]

5. MudNurI

MudNurI 1/2 ton status

Donna-

Just keep reminding yourself-

<font color="blue"> 51 days till paragon! </font color>

hopefully your mom's not into off-roading, you don't think she'll follow you do ya???

glad your back- now STAY DARN IT!

Brandy

6. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I hear ya Donna! It's been crazy here, too. Got married on the 8th, still haven't found a job yet, getting screwed around by potential employers, etc. Things are finally looking up(well, getting married was great, at least), got a big interview today!

7. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

My mom BETTER be gone by then!!!!!!! If not I may commit myself to the mental hospital on account that she made me mental!!! LOL!!!

Seriously though...I can't wait till Paragon. I have never been 4 wheeling and I am really excited. I'm not sure how much wheeling Wayne and I will actually get to do since we will be taking pictures and trying to keep things moving smoothly and plus all 3 kids will be with us so.....But I am very excited.

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

HOWDY, you've got some catchin' up to do.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif SHE LEFT OUT ONE THING!!!! She has been working on the Mouse too!!! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif

10. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Donna's been holding out on telling us about her wrenchin experience! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Rene

11. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Donna! I was wondering where you were!

12. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

Guilty as charged!!! LOL!!! I have been helping with the Jimmy. Not much but what I have done I have truly enjoyed! I sanded and primed both the front and rear bumpers that are now on the truck. And I have gotten prett6y good at taking lugnuts off of tires. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Learning slowly. Funny thing is....I sanded one of the bumpers while my mom was here. I was like ..."mom, I'm not sure what you are gonna do but I am going outside to work on Wayne's truck." The look on her face was priceless and then the story came of you remind me of myself when I was your age. About that time I turned on the music inside the truck and then turned on the sander. Didn't hear a thing she had to say after that. Ya'll think of me over the next week to week and a half though.....She'll be back tomorrow. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Aren't Wayne and I lucky.

13. Blazer_Boy

Blazer_Boy 1/2 ton status

Come over to my house. No air conditioning and cable. We're old school over here.

14. Donna

Donna 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/smile.gif THEY ARE GONE!!!!!! I love my family, really I do, But i am glad they are gone. Now I can get my house and my life back to normal. If that is possible. LOL!!!!! Now I have a lot of Catching up to do. Over 250 new threads and I don't even want to think about how many new reply's to those new threads. looks like I'll be busy for a while.