Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gotta sell my 72

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by JMZ, Sep 1, 2002.

1. JMZ

JMZ Registered Member

I just bought 99 4x4 3/4 ton diesel sub for the wife to drive. Need to sell the Blazer to get the payments of the sub down. It been a lot of fun building it and driving it everyday to work. I am going to miss it bad and I know I will kick myself in the a$$ someday. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif I have wanted a 6.5 4x4 sub for a long time and could not pass up this deal. Just thought I would let you guys knw first.

2. jeffro

jeffro 1/2 ton status

Info? Price?

3. JMZ

JMZ Registered Member

This truck is my daily driver I worked about 8 months on it . 350 4 bolt block . New cam
    ,lifters , 99 heads,intake,accel hei. New ball joints and ujoints in the front axle. dana 44 and 12 bolt. 38 gallon stainless steel fuel tank. Four core radiator. Almost knew tires (35`s). 4 speed sm 465. 3.73 gears. 4`` pipe bumbers. Soft top and hard top( no rear hatch). I am going to put it in the truck trader and set it out in town For 5500 are best offer . A lot of the high school boys are asking my step daughter about it. I`ll see what it does at that price and then go from there. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif