Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gotta sell the Camaro :(

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by Stoopalini, May 30, 2002.

1. Stoopalini

Stoopalini 1/2 ton status

I was in an accident in my '92 Camaro, and the body work is just too much $$ for me to shell out. Man, I wish I could do body work, because the car sill runs very strong, and drives straight.

If anyone is interested, check out this link:
    http://www.thirdgen.org/classifieds/viewad.tgo?adid=2106

Thomas.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

Any chance of you parting it out? I'm looking at buying a 92 Z28 and would be intrested in some trim peices and some other things if I buy the car.

3. Stoopalini

Stoopalini 1/2 ton status

Right now I'm really not interested in parting it out, but I do get asked that quite a lot lately.

The main reason, is because I am going to look at a nice covert '91 with a 383 stroker after work, and if I get it, I won't have the room at my house to be working on the K5, have the new car, and parting out an old one; sorry ....

If I do end up parting it out, I will post it here first, as to give you first shot at any parts.

Thomas.

4. Jonathan

Jonathan 1/2 ton status

I know what you mean about the space issue. We have 3 cars, we've had 4 at our house for the past 2 or 3 weeks, and we share a driveway with our neighbors who have 2 cars. If I buy the Camaro I'll probably have to sell my K5, but it's starting to have it's problems and how often do you come across a 92 Z28 with a TPI 350 and the heritage package?