Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gov-Loc for 14FF

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Polaris, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Looking for a working Gov-Loc unit for a mid-70's 14FF. Mine is plain worn out! Thanks!

2. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

i have one from a 79 $50 plus shipping pm if interested

3. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

My only concern is, how does a person know it is good & working? I mean, I have one now and it is worn out. I never would have known by looking at it, but then I haven't looked at very many of them /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif The price certainly is right, and if I do it, I want to do it very soon. I have a trip Labor Day Weekend and the following one. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. 4x4k20

4x4k20 1/2 ton status

well you wont know until you put in and try it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i bought it from another member here and never did use it .he said it was good but i dont know .it looks fine except for the side bearings the cages are a little bent but still useable . why hell i will warrant it for you if it aint no good just send it back less the shipping /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

5. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

If your still looking, let me know, I think theres 2 laying around at work. I took 1 apart and cleaned it up because I was going to rebuild it, but didnt.

6. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    well you wont know until you put in and try it /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif i bought it from another member here and never did use it .he said it was good but i dont know .it looks fine except for the side bearings the cages are a little bent but still useable . why hell i will warrant it for you if it aint no good just send it back less the shipping /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sent a PM! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif