Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Government admits lying about jailed border agents

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mtn. burb, Feb 7, 2007.

1. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

Fed's caught lying again. This gets depressing. So 2 LEO'S are in prison.

The Mexican drug dealer they shot is suing US for 5 million bucks. He got immunity for testifying against OUR LEO'S. who go to prison with a kiss and send off from Bush. WTF??

I heard Glenn Beck comment on these 2 poor guy's who got railroaded by H.S.

Homeland Security LIED to Congressman from Texas who were trying to help the Border Patrol Agents.

"chop their nuts off!" jb

LINK http://www.worldnetdaily.com/

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

:mad: :angry1: :mad: :angry1: :mad: :angry1: :mad: :angry1: :mad: :angry1: :mad:

3. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

This was posted already, the LEO's were dirty, they WERE NOT good agents, they lied and tried to cover up. The deserve some punishment, maybe not what they got but something...

The drug dealer is a pos and should be shot...

4. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

:confused:

This link intoduces a major new development in this case, you should follow this, this story will be big. They were not as dirty as you were led to believe. H.S. is dirty....what a shame.

Go on, check on it yourself.

5. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Im talking about how the agents changed the stories they told the courts, compared to what they said in public.

How they shot at a fleeing man who clearly had no gun...

How ANOTHER AGENT testified against them, and this is the big thing here, IN COURT these agents testified the man exited the ditch with BOTH hands up, making him unarmed.

I just find it hard to believe that this stuff came up in court and was not found to be a big conspiracy...

Also, what does ANYONE have to gain by making these guys out to be dirty agents?

6. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

The problem I have with this case is that there is WAY to much emotion invloved in the case... IF it went down like the LEO's said than yes, theres outrage otherwise they give EVERY cop a bad name...

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

I would lend a little more credence to the story if it appeared on a more "unbiased" site.

8. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

This also has me wondering...

I have seen what look like credibal stories on some site (the black kid shot in LA by the police is one...) The story looked VERY bad for the police but was so false it wasnt even funny:rolleyes:

9. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

CNN Headline News, 6:10PST

Congressman John Culberson (R) Texas.
    Member - Subcommittee on Homeland Security.

"DHS lied to Congress. DHS backs off the claim that the 2 border agents were corrupt."

Inspector General / DHS re: his investigators statements..." I'm sorry Mr. Congressman, we mislead you."

People at DHS are probably on the take with Mexican drug cartels.

10. mtn. burb

mtn. burb 1/2 ton status

What news source would you prefer?

11. Can Can

Something that doesn't come across as a propaganda rag, one way or the other.

The BBC would be nice.

12. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Oh Paul:doah:

I'm not weighing in on the BP agents as noone seems to know what really happened, but the BBC for chrissakes? They are about as far from unbiased as it gets.

13. Can Can

Okay then, how about the CBC? They are *usually* pretty neutral when it comes to non-Canadian stuff.

14. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

You know, it's amazing that with the eleventy bazillion channels I have I don't get CBC.

15. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

I believe that there is still alot more info to come out so im just trying to be biased in my statement (trying to play the other side of the coin) But you are right...

That being said, misleading a governor and perjury/ planting evidence/ witnesses are two totally differant things...

16. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

I heard from FOX news that they didn't even match up the bullet to either one of the Agent's guns. Ballistics said it could have come out of any one of 4 types of guns.

Also, the wound the POS recieved entered on the left side of his left buttock, passed through his groin area and exited from his right hip. Now, if he was "running away from them" as he states, don't you think he would have been hit in the back? The doctor who examined him said it clearly shows he was "turning and raising his arm" while running.

He said he didn't realize he was shot, if I got shot in the twig and berries I'm sure I would know it pretty d*mn quick. I'll bet his boss shot him when he got back since he gave up over 700 lbs of wacky weed.

The POS's own mother testified that he has been smuggling drugs since he was 14 and that any time he comes across the border with a load of drugs he ALWAYS carries a weapon. He's suing OUR Government for $5 million because his "Civil Rights" were violated!?!?!?!?! He has no "Civil Rights"...he's not an American citizen.

What this is is a travesty. What it's doing is setting a precedent, now any Tom, Dick and Jose can do whatever they F'ing please because they know if they get shot they can sue us.

Unfortunately, one of the agents was already attacked in prison the other day. He was approached by a group of...surprise, surprise...illegals.

17. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah... BBC is about as unbiased as the Soviet-era state run rags. I watch it from time to time and almost puke each time. Its pretty bad.

j

18. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

As the chips have fallen, and as attributed to my previous posts on here and on PBB about this subject, I have sided with the prosecution on this deal and 99% of my research has come from WND, which I find sad because Fox News is the only other one, which is definitely the less bias of the two which seems to be covering this whole thing.

With that being said, I have had some doubts raised since the last time we approached this issue on CK5, though I have not changed my opinion. In fact, some of my opinion was solidified when I ran across an article which was an interview with one of the agents in which he questioned agency policy and seemed to shift blame for the whole thing to someone other than himself. Me personally, if I don't like company policy, I'm either gonna try to have it changed or I'm finding better grass to munch on somewhere else.

On top of that, the accused and the convicted in this thing has yet to provide us with anything substantial that would sway my way of thinking. If the prosecutor has lied about why these two guys were tried, which we will recall was that there was some "issues" with their credibility, and let me remind the viewing public that a LEO's credibility is the biggest, strongest weapon we have and that was why they were prosecuted.

So far, I have yet to find a majority opinion of law enforcement in any of the three forums I frequent side with the accused in this. In fact, I have seen only one LEO, who claims to be Border Patrol (and no, it's not our resident agent) who has somewhat sided with the accused.

As of now, I still stand by my take on this whole thing and I challenge the other side of this issue to find some credible, hard evidence that would suggest that these two agents DID NOT compromise their integrity in regards to this incident...........................................

19. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, I haven't been following the case... that said, I truly believe that anyone sneaking across the board should be shot if they refuse to turn around and go back. I don't care if they are visibly "armed" or not. Who knows, Bin Ladens boys could have infected some poor schlepp with some nasty bio weapon and then sent him on his marry way across the boarder. This is the 21st century and we are smack dab in the middle of WWIII... our boarders should be fully militarized. You cross a line and grunts meet you and tell you to go back... if you refuse, they start shooting until a) you're dead or b) you're headed in the other direction.

right now MASSIVE amounts of people and gear (drugs mainly) are smuggled across the boarder. What is it going to take for some people to wake up? An Al Queda nuclear bomb being smuggled in and used on a major city killing millions? No thankyou... I don't need the enemy to kick me in the balls before I know that I should be on my guard.

j

20. Jishory

Jishory 1/2 ton status

bubba, dont you think this case is kind of turning ass backwards though? we know the scum bag that is testifying against them is a criminal, since this happened he has been caught smuggling drugs again and now he might get millions of dollars from breaking the law. the court system gave the guy immunity so they could prosecute the border patrol agents. if it were up to me i would fire the agents, not send them to jail and lock up that criminal for a long time, not give him 5 million dollars. the whole issue on border security is soooo far from where it needs to be, america isnt safe aslong as we leave the southern border completely open and give criminals more rights then citizens

edit: use my sig guys!