Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Government Liquidation Auctions...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by PhoenixZorn, Apr 6, 2006.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I just put 12 vehicles on my watch list that I feel may stay in my price range for the auctions. There are trucks in Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Nebraska on my list. Being that I have no truck and trailer, I was wondering if I could have some of you guys volunteer to pick up which ever truck I win (if I even bid) from the auction site and keep it for me for a few days until I can arrange transportation to you - if the truck is driveable - or to me if the truck needs to be towed. I would of course pay for your troubles of loading up a trailer and the storage of the truck. Don't worry... I'm only going to get one if any at all. 9 of them are Blazers, the other 3 are CC single wheels, and all are diesels.

2. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

I was on that site this morning.

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Did you find the 12 he is talking about and put them on you're list?

4. chevy_muscle

chevy_muscle 1/2 ton status

Good luck. There's a lot of people watching auctions on that site. I've yet to see a huge bargin on anything that I would actually want.

That said, I'm looking for a CC SRW and I only saw one chevy in Cali. Maybe I didn't search well enough.

5. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

I'm sure that I've got the same one on my watch list here in Nebraska that you do. And yes if you win I could help you out. :thumb: But just with the one located here in Nebraska. :D

Rick

6. ssped

ssped 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Bumpers

I am bidding on the cali ones just for the bumpers. we should not get in a bidding war with each other for parts. I dont want the whole truck I am just lookin for a couple pieces?

I can make arangements to get the so cal ones picked up. I am real close to pendleton.

7. tlspeed

tlspeed Registered Member

There is a couple of trucks for sale at the Rock Island, IL location. I dont know if you saw these and decided against them but they are a little closer to Wisconsin for you, thought it may help. -Troy-

8. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I saw those too, and I am watching them as well... I forgot to mention them since I can go get those myself if I should happen to win one of them.