Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

govliquidation ?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by big dan, Mar 13, 2007.

1. big dan

big dan 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Has anybody here purchased things from this site? Ive been looking at some of the trucks and tires offered on govliquidation.com. Ive been thinking about purchasing one or more of the trucks offered in my area for the axles and motors but I tried to register and in the form it asks for company names and employee counts and some other stuff for businesses. Do I have to own or run a business to buy off of this site or do they sell to individuals? If they sell to individuals how do I register? thanks.

2. Col_Sanders

Col_Sanders 3/4 ton status

I havent ever bought anything from them, but I am sitting about 200 yards away from 2 of the trucks on there now. A CC and a M1008. I wish I had money.

3. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

NO you do not need to be one. However be sure you can pass the check they do for security reasons also they get a buyers prem

ELIGIBILITY ( top)
    1. Our auctions are available to, and may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Our auctions are not open to persons under the age of 18 or to temporarily or indefinitely suspended GL registrants. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to these terms and conditions. A limit of one registration per business or individual will be enforced on our web site. Duplicate registrations will be de-activated from use at our discretion.
    VERIFYING YOUR IDENTITY: ( top)
    1. We require you to provide us with an accurate mailing address, telephone number, email address, so that we can communicate with you regarding your account, purchases and payments. Your identity will be verified through a third-party data verification vendor. We may request additional personal information from you in order to verify your identity. You are responsible for updating any changes in the account information. We will verify your account information to ensure that you are who you say you are. We do this to protect you and to protect us from false bids, fraud, identity theft, and to ensure that military surplus items are not sold to people who have been prohibited by the Government from purchasing such items. Your agreement to these terms and conditions constitutes express consent to the verification of your identity.
    Go here to see all https://web.govliquidation.com/register#eligibility