Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gran Turismo 4

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I might have to dust off the PS2 and trade in the games I haven't touched in months and get me a copy

Well I had a pic, but apperantly I'm not allowed to link to it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Can even play it online /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Here is what I found. They said it comes out in 04, up to 6 players online, and around 500 available cars. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gifHoly crap, i'll be at Wal-Mart at midnight the day it comes out!

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

same here /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

5. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I've always been a fan of the GT series...But I must say I'm not impressed by those pictures alone. As far as graphically, I think RalliSport Challenge on the X-Box looks waaaay better.
    It's not really for someone not really into Rally Racing...Not an arcade type game. Awesome game none the less.

Well thats gay...So much for a link to some screen shots. Bah....Hate that...

6. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Lets try this again..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. loudnowlouder

loudnowlouder 1/2 ton status

i was still in college when GT3 came out, i know i spent every waking hour for a good 3 months to get 95% of the game complete, never did finish it, the last few races were damn near impossibleand of course finals came along and i had to shift my time around to catch up those 3 months of not doing homework /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

those games are so addictive, they sure do put a lot of time into the making of them, i dont mind spending the 50 bucks considering how amazing they are....

8. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

ive beaten gt1 and gt2 but not gt3 i dont have a ps2 here in PHX yet /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

I don't have the attention span to beat it, but I had an exchange student from Germany here last summer and he had the damn thing beaten in a week /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif!