Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GRANITE HILLS RUN

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by BILLY RAY, Jun 19, 2002.

1. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Hey guys anyone going to the Granite Hills Run on June 22.
    If so lets find a place to meet. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Hey guys what time do yall think we are going to start wheeling so I can get an idea of when I need to be there. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

2. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Well I guess it will be me, Gary a CJ-7 39.5 t.s.l. and 60's frt. and rear and maybe Rocko and his 89 K5. I sure wish all of you could come. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

3. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

where is this place at again. i may come and try to steer my beast into a few rocks. /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif. do you have directions are a place to meet at.

4. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

We are just going to go down Hwy29 to Lano. We could meet at the 183 and 29 or further up 29 it does not matter. I just hope my truck hold together this will be the first run since the up-dates. /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif

5. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

well i will have my trailer if you need to be hauled back lol [​IMG]

6. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

I'am going to trailer mine to. I think Gary (my buddy * bad A$$ jeep) is too. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. KrebsATM02

KrebsATM02 1/2 ton status

Hey if you look on my original post about this i put up a website with info about it. I'm going to be taken a small group from our club here in college station.

8. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Yep I just trying to get a better idea of who and how many.
    What time do you guys plan on getting there? I just want to get an idea of what time I need to leave. We are just going to meet you guys there because Oak Hill is way out of our way. We will start out around hwy29 and hwy183. Just wanted to thank you for finding a place around here to wheel. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. KrebsATM02

KrebsATM02 1/2 ton status

Here is some more info, i posted it on the original post i made too, by the way i'll be in san antonio friday night. The gate at the property will be opened at 8am.
    LSLC has planned on meeting at the HEB parking lot in Cedar Park at 7am and leaving there shortly after.
    I am recommending that my North Austin members meet & caravan with them.

Austin River Rats have planned on meeting at the Y in Oak Hill possibly around the same time. So the folks in South Austin will caravan with them.

http://rock-it-land.com/austinriverrats/main/GraniteHillsRun.htm
    Info regarding run...plus link to HCOR's run this past weekend w/pics

Brian K. Perez
    Austin Four Wheelers -Prez

10. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Hey great pics. I will also bring extra forms just in case ok. See ya at 7:00 at HEB. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

I WILL TRY TO BE AT THE TEXACO OR ONE OF THE GAS STATIONS BY 8 TO 8:30. THAT WAY I CAN FILL UP AND GET WHAT I NEED AT THE STORE. IS THAT A GOOD TIME AND PLACE TO MEET ??? WHERE IS THE HEB YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. I AM COMING FROM COPPERAS COVE, A LITTLE N/E FROM YOU GUYS. [​IMG]

12. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

OH YEAH BILLY, I THOUGHT YOU WOULD APPRECIATE THIS PIC
    [​IMG]
    I FIGURED THIS IS YOU TRYING TO PUT THE LONGSTAR K-5 LOGO ON THE SCREEN.

13. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Man I love the pic.
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    We are going to meet at the HEB at 1431 and 183. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

14. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Not long let till we go!
    Man I have not been wheeling since New Years in Clayton OK.
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

Easy boy. You getting to excited before you even get their. take two of these [​IMG] and see you saturday morning. Are you talking about the HEB in Marble Falls where the gas station is?? And what time are you going to be their, Hun,Hun,Hun?????????? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

16. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

Did you say boy I guess you call King Kong a monkey /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    The meet place will be at the HEB in Cedar Park at 183 and 1431. Do you know where that is. The time to meet is (hold on to your seat) 7:00 am yep that 7:00 am. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Rocko is glad you are going. He just told me today that he would be going for sure. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I'am running 90mph trying to get all my air tool packed and all the other spare parts. I put the truck in Double low today at the shop to see how it felt WOW big diff. going from 1.96 on the 205 to now double low at 4.00 feels great I can't to see how it works on the trail. I do hate that I don't have the twin stick on the 205 yet so it makes it harder to kick out the frt hubs. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif Ok man take care and if you have any other ? let me know.

17. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

well you know. the way we treat our prized possessions almost seems like a kid that got 2 hot wheels and playing demolition derby. so yeah, old by the title on our name, still kid at heart /forums/images/icons/cool.gif. so, if you are KING KONG, then am I BABY KONG?????????????? /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

18. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

I just now saww that your happy face is mooning me. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif . One day you need to show me how to do all that stuff. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif

19. tacoma972

tacoma972 1/2 ton status

billy you have a pm [​IMG]

20. BILLY RAY

BILLY RAY 1/2 ton status

like this? I hope [​IMG]
    I THINK I GOT IT. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    This sure is a old pic. back when I ran 38's and no doors