Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Great day...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Nov 13, 2004.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Today was outstanding. Woke up early helped a buddy put a new fabtech 8" kit on his SD. Everything worked great 4 hours later we were done /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Then hit the yards for about 5 hours...didnt find much there was a mid 80's Dually 4x4 454/465/205/14BFF/D60..of course...the guy said he isnt sure how much a couple thousand /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif runs and drives...strait truck /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif some possible electric fan projects and a k5 with pretty cool shock hoops I'm gonna go back and get. Now I got some beers some music and CK5 to close it out with. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Anyway good day didnt even think about all the other sh!t goin on in my life..felt great /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I'm glad there are people that have time to do the things they love! maybe some will rub off my direction sometime. I doubt it! /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

one day, I want to go junk yarding... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Good to hear you're keeping youe chin up, nbig daddy! I had a goofd jam tonughtr, and after that a shootetr party. I just got back a few minutes ago and I'm feeling ggof=d too.

Keep on smiling , brothetr!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif