Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

great flash games...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ddragggon, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

From the guy who brought us anger simulator comes <a target="_blank" href=http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/atom_1028> Angry kids Bored Game

<font color=red>DISCLAIMER AND WARNING</font color=red> THE ABOVE LINKS ARE CRUDE, FUNNY, AND BLASPHEMOUS IN MANY WAYS. I WILLNOT BE HELD RESPONISIBLE FOR LOSS OF SOUL WHILE PLAYING THE WRATH OF GOD GAME, NOR WILL I BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR PEOPLE CAUGHT GIGGLING AS THEY MAKE THE ANGRY KID SAY THINGS LIKE `PUT YOUR ELECTRIC SAUSAGE IN MY BUMCAKE' if you might be offended by playing the role of god, and raining lgihtning and punishment down from the heavens, then don't do it. leave it to the heathens such as myself to calm ouselves at work. if you might be offended by british accents, avoid angry kid like the bubonic plague.

-Rich

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Man I love angry kid I could watch tose all day long/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. FRIZZLEFRY

FRIZZLEFRY 1/2 ton status

Im offended!!There wasnt nearly enough livestock to shoot lightning bolts at /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

4. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

FRIZZLEFRY Didn't read the disclaimer and said:
    Im offended!!There wasnt nearly enough livestock to shoot lightning bolts at /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

<hr></blockquote>

I'm sorry you weren't satisfied with the walking hamburger carnage. ( not really sorry, just feeling PC for a few seconds this morning) but all complaints will need to be taken up with the author himself. try blasting more little kids instead, or wait for the acrobatic sheep to land... ( let them land before you blast them, and they'll do annoying little tricks before you bust a cap in them)

-Rich