Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Great parts site!! GMPartsDirect

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by txbartman, Aug 2, 2001.

1. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Man, I just gotta make a post about this parts site. I know some of you may use it. If you don't, change your ways!

Over the past month I have ordered everything from a new dash to a/c deflectors to door hinges to axle seals from My 85 Jimmy

2. The only problem I see with this site is that the years only allow you to go back to 1995

Damn I need to learn how to use my welder!![​IMG]
    (90 Jimmy 350 TBI, 14 FF/10 bolt, 4.56, tires ??
    (ftn96)

3. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

You can only search back through 1994. But, if you already have the GM part number, you can order parts for any year. I know because mine is an 85. And their search isn't that great anyway. I was searching for a part for my 96 trans am and couldn't find it. I got the part number from the dealer and put that in. It came right up. So, get the part nos first, then put those directly in.

Brian
    Click to see <a target="_blank" href=http://tx85gmcguy.alloffroad.com> My 85 Jimmy </a>

4. cool

Damn I need to learn how to use my welder!![​IMG]
    (90 Jimmy 350 TBI, 14 FF/10 bolt, 4.56, tires ??
    (ftn96)

5. Itali83

Itali83 1/2 ton status

I just ordered 772 bucks worth of body stuff from the monday. Floor with tail pan 334 bucks. two wheel wells half off dealer price, and body mounts. the only thing I don't like about them is that there is no number to call and acually talk to a person, but they are really good about responding to your e-mails quickly. To get parts, I just go to my GM dealer, pretend to be price shopping, I get the numbers from them, plug them into the site, and whamo, I get my parts for almost half off and they are still GM!!!!!!!!
    Ben 87 Jimmy
    <font color=blue>Rust=Bad</font color=blue>