Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Great price on tires!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Russell Keys, Nov 8, 2000.

1. Russell Keys

Russell Keys 1/2 ton status

This past weekend I bought a set of 33x12.50x15 summit wide climbers and chrome mods 15x10 for $580.00 walk out this included center caps and lug nuts(just tires are 87.00 each mounted and balanced!). This was a great price compared to the price I got in Austin at Discount tire co. They wanted $965.00 for 33x12.50x15 mud kings with the same style rims. The place is in Corsicana,TX. If anyone is interested the name of the shop is Warren's Tire and Wheel. Just thought I'de share this with yall. -Russell

2. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple>Way to go Russell, I just got a good deal on tires and rims too. I got (5) 35x12.5x15 Pro Comp Mud Terrains with (5) 15x10 Eagle 589 rims with lug nuts, mounting, balancing, caps, and lifetime roadside service for $1000 even. It includes shipping too. It breaks down to a little under $200 per tire and rim mounted and balanced.</font color=purple>

<font color=purple>L8r,

.Riz.<font color=purple>

3. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

4. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

look like nice tires man [​IMG]

SlyDog

5. Stoopalini

Stoopalini 1/2 ton status

Russell,

Where is Corsicana? I live in Lender (just north of Austin) and will be looking for tires very soon.

Thanks,

Thomas.

-- '84 K5 Blazer --
    http://Stoopalini.coloradok5.com

6. Russell Keys

Russell Keys 1/2 ton status

go north to Waco, in Waco take hwy 31 to the east(right). There should be a Corsicana sign. Stay on 31, Corsicana is about an hours drive from Waco. He can probally get any tire you want but he keeps plenty wide climber 33's in stock.-Russell