Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GREAT PRODUCT ORD!!!

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by KENBARBOUR, Jan 17, 2001.

1. KENBARBOUR

KENBARBOUR Registered Member

STEPHEN, JUST INSTALLED THE SHACKLE FLIP. MY K5 RIDES SO SMOOTH NOW . I NEED A NP205 FOR TH350. I HAVE 4 NP203 LYING ON THE FLOOR. COULD YOU USE THEM (FOR THE RANGE BOX?) MAYBE WE COULD WORK UP A TRADE
    I DONT WANT MUCH FOR THEM

2. Stephen

Stephen 1/2 ton status Moderator Vendor

We've had a lot of offers for trading gear boxes around, and the problems end up being the distance, and the fact that they're basically worth core value to us. Shipping gets to be a lot if you're not careful, that depends on your location. And we usually buy core 203's by the truckload, so most of the time private individuals are better off selling them to local guys. If you get really lucky, you could run into someone still running a whole 203 that needs a replacement! We don't have a problem trading for parts we need, but there are some obstacles to work around. What trannies did your 203's come with?
    That said, we've started rebuilding 205's to brand new specs, and usually keep one of each version in stock. They run $800 for the TH350 version, and that doesn't include the adapter and drivesleeve, those are $285 and $80 each. (brand new prices)
    If you're considering a Doubler, you may want to do that instead since you won't need any factory adapters, so you could save some change with that setup. The 32 spline 205 is $850, then you would be ready for the Doubler. Something to consider.

Thanks for the attaboy on the flip kit, nice to know we're doing what we're supposed to do. Making the world better one truck at a time!
    Thanks

[​IMG]
    SW-ORD

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

"Making the world better one truck at a time" Your kiling me man [​IMG]

Steve
    [​IMG]
    Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers