Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Greetings from Maine.. Happy Holiday's to all.

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by rocko, Dec 24, 2002.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Greetings from Maine.. Happy Holiday\'s to all.

Well.. we made it to Maine no problem. Been busy siteseeing and visiting my family. We're in Surry Maine and it's been COLD... Snowing.. at least there is a dusting on the ground. Been to the Atlantic Ocean, and took lot's of pics..
    Here's what we have so far.. more to follow.
    http://community.webshots.com/album/58357506ZSocFP

Lot's of good off-roading places up here.. and OMG... all the 4x4 Chevy trucks to include K20's and K30's up here !!!
    Oh well.. we have too many trucks as it is.
    Just wanted to wish everyone a safe, happy, fun holiday and we'll see ya'll soon back in Texas. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Re: Greetings from Maine.. Happy Holiday\'s to all.

Do ya have enough snow now? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Looks like that nor'easter is hammering that part of the world pretty good. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Take a closer look at all those K20's and K30's and you'll find that they are rolling piles of rust that just happen to have the shape of a GM truck. The road salt up there plays Pac-Man with the whole truck. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

3. Stoopalini

Stoopalini 1/2 ton status

Re: Greetings from Maine.. Happy Holiday\'s to all.

Sounds like you guys are having a great time /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Play in the snow for me /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif LOL!

Give me a call when you get back, and I'll get that top out of your yard.

Thomas.