Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Greetings from the USS NIMITZ

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Oct 7, 2006.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Hey everybody. Out here on the ship floating around again. Only for a month or so though. We'll be in San Fran for Fleet Week this weekend. A few of our jets are gonna fly over the football game, and I think do an air demo as well. The Blue Angels will also be in town. Connectivity sucks bad out here like 14.4K split up amongst 150 terminals so I'll check back but not too often. Just wanted to check in with the brotherhood, and say everything is going good out here. Have a cold one for me.

2. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

If you drop your wallet, kick it all the way back to the ship before you pick it up.............

3. Inu-Hanyou1776

Inu-Hanyou1776 1/2 ton status

Good to hear from you from one of America's floating military cities (CVN-68).

4. blazindorito

blazindorito 1/2 ton status

Hey MTBLAZER89,
    My friend is also on that ship right now. His name is Arturo Molina. I know it's a big ship but just wndering if you knew him. He works down in the radar shop.

I was there about a month ago for family and friends day. That was great. Loved the show put by the NAVY.

If you do know him tell him Ernie said thanks for inviting me to Tecate. He'll know what I mean. Thanks.

5. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Yeah it's a big ship. I don't really know any of the ship guys. As part of the airwing we just come on board for the detachments and deployments. other than that we really don't have much to do with the boat. I know some of the boat flight deck guys because thats mainly where I work at.

Fleet Week was pretty cool in San Fran. We launched to Super Hornets right after we passed under the Golden Gate. It had to be pretty cool lookin from the bridge. Just checkin in and sayin hi. Hope all is good with everybody in the CK5 world. If I had better connectivity i could read a few posts, but it took me 10 minutes to get to this reply page haha.:wink1: