Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Grey bench seats with console, chevy 73-91

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Trevor, Oct 21, 2003.

1. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

I am parting out a 78 crew cab that had custom made captains seats. The front and rear are exactly the same seat. They are grey cloth with a fold up center console so a person can sit in the center. They are somewhat like the heartbeat chevrolet ones. E-mail if you want me to send you pictures. Asking $300 each.
    If someone has a crew cab, I also have all of the interior that was grey with power windows and power doors, along with the trim to for the inside of the cab. The dash piece was broken.

2. micah

micah 1/2 ton status

Re: Grey Captain\'s chairs for chevy 73-91

from what you described, it sounds like Bench seats... I think captain's chairs are single only seats (and typically with arm rests on both sides).

3. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

Re: Grey Captain\'s chairs for chevy 73-91

I guess you're right! You could call them benches with a fold up console. Sorry!

4. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Whats the condition of and how much for the cab? w and w/o doors. Where is Auburn CA
    Thanks.

5. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

I'm seriously interested. Been looking for a nice interior to finish out my '79 /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif.

Please send pics to jfitz@localline.com and also price for ALL the interior, headliner to carpet, door panels, PW and PDL, shippied to IL zip 60912. Send me your phone number and we can talk if you want. Thanks.

6. Trevor

Trevor 1/2 ton status

The cab from the 78 is to bent up. It was in a pretty good wreck. However, I just bought an 82 diesel crew cab as well. It was from oregon and has two rust spots in the front rocker panels. Otherwise, it is pretty good. All interior is intact. It has red cloth bench seats and roll down windows. It is a diesel and was running before I took out the front end and transfer case. The title should be good as well. Let me know if anyone wants anything from that.