Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

grey kicker panals

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by bryguy00b, Nov 26, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

pair of kicker panals for driver/pass sides..15 plus shippin

2. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Bryan, Are these the side panels under the dash or lower door panels? What shade of gray? What is the condition?

3. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

they are the ones under the dash...they are light grey i guess..im not sure what other shades they put in these trucks..but they are in pretty nice shape, i dont bieleve they are cracked or anything like that, i also have the peice that covers the computer or w/e it is on the pass. side..

4. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

red and blue are common also, i have a blue one, should i save the red ones fromt he 80 out here ?

they used them in scottsdale trucks i know, plus silverados of course, i forgot if are in custom deluxe trucks or not

hmm

5. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i would savem...interior peices seem to be one thing that a lot of people are always looking for in these trucks..i did really good parting out the interiors of these blazers.

i dont *think* they have kick panal covers in custom delux's, as my dads 79 doesnt have any in it i dont beileve

6. 45acp

45acp 1/2 ton status

Bryan, I will take them. Let me know how much you want with shipping to Tucson, AZ 85713 standard ups and I will get the money to you. Do you have a PayPal account? PM me with the details.

7. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    i would savem...interior peices seem to be one thing that a lot of people are always looking for in these trucks..i did really good parting out the interiors of these blazers.

i dont *think* they have kick panal covers in custom delux's, as my dads 79 doesnt have any in it i dont beileve

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe it dependsonwhat year custom deluxe, my 83 custom has them, hmm, but maybe that was 81-=up thing, dunno

i dont remember what custom deluxe replaced, probably the old custom comfort and appearance from 67-72 Z62 RPO

8. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

I'll get in line here if 45acp passes.

Thanks,

Eric M.