Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

grille4u anybody done buisness with them?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by 88K5Jimmy, Apr 27, 2004.

1. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I was looking at this grill for a lil /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif factor. Just curious if you guys had any knowledge about the company. That's a really good price if it's what they say it is.

Billet grill

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

The phantoms are illegal in some areas but most cops don't care. It looks like a good quality grille and it is a billet style instead of the tubes, much more attractive IMHO. It's made of t-606 alum and is powder coated so I would say it's good quality. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I would get the billet bowtie to finish off the look.

[​IMG]
    Mine isn't the phantom but it is the exact same style, hope it gives you an idea on how it will look. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I wanted one a long time ago when I had my 85 chevy swb. However, they had just came out for the 81-87 body style and were incredibly expensive. That's why when I saw this one I was skeptical because of the price. After some research I decided to give the company a try and ordered one. I paid $80 shipped for it and I think that is a reasonable price. It is suppossed to be delivered this week.

[ QUOTE ]
    I would get the billet bowtie to finish off the look.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they have a billet GMC instead /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I think I'm going to install it and then decide what to do about the headlight bezels. They need to be on the same bling factor as the grill

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yeah, you can get G M C spelled out with billet alum just like the bowtie, looks sweet! Try summit, LMC or JC whitney. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif