Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

grose story from pirate

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BranndonC, Apr 4, 2006.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Okay, let me just preface my story by saying that I get pretty grossed out by other people’s poo, vomit, pus/wounds and of course—pimples. That thread ---with the video of the guy popping a big zit?? Yeah, I couldn’t even click on it and if someone talked about it around me, I was gagging.[​IMG]

So, my 15 year old daughter comes up to me today, moves her hair at the back of her neck and says---“Mom, what IS that? Is it a bug bite or something? It’s driving me nuts!” Last year, in fact almost exactly a year ago, Ali had surgery on her skull/neck and she has a big scar running up her hairline almost to the base of her neck. It’s fairly thick scar tissue. So, I look at where she is pointing, and there is the biggest blackhead I have ever seen, right on the scar tissue. [​IMG]

So, I say, “$hit, Al---that’s that one I saw a 9 months ago, I thought it was a leftover stitch and I wanted to get it and you wouldn’t let me touch it….remember???”
    “Ummm…yeah…that’s a zit???” “Yeah. Crap.” So, we exchange glances, knowing what we have to do. [​IMG]

“Go get a wet washcloth, put it in the microwave for about a minute, and then hold it on there.” “Okie dokie…..”

So, we go in my room, sit on the bed, she lays face down, hair is bobby pinned to the side…I grab tissue, and a needle……. “HEY!...What are you doing with that needle????”
    “I need to use it so I can pierce the skin a little…it’s right on your scar and squeezing it…” “MOM----NO NEEDLES!! I hate needles….no way.” “But Al…I don’t want to hurt you…. (really…I don’t want to squeeze it because I may very well puke up my chile verde) “No, Mom…no needles…” “Oh, God…okay…okay…I might barf in your hair…” “Ummm….Try not to, okay?” (I feel like puking, just TYPING this)

So, I start to squeeze it and wouldn’t you know---the other stitch wounds start to seep a little…oh God, this is so disgusting…meanwhile, the big blackhead is still just sitting there strong and proud. Dammit!! The stitch mark just above this one won’t stop oozing…I’m this close to tossing my cookies….it stops….”God, Al, this is gross…” She is giggling like a typical teenaged girl…”You looooovvveeee me….” “Yeah, well, I sure don’t love this zit.” Giggle giggle…

So, finally I find a way to squeeze this thing, “Does this hurt?? “No…just keep the needle AWAY!” So, I'm squeezing this thing in every direction....After about 2-3 minutes of pressure---OH MY GOD…this like…1/2 inch plug comes out of the scar….[​IMG] I almost screamed and dropped the tissue, but I didn’t want it in my bed….ahhhhhhh…..gag!! gag!! gag!!…..

"There…done---G-R-O-S-S!!” “Thanks, Mommy…you’re the best….” “Yeah, I love you so much I could just puke.”

And I’m so damn bored; I had to share my grossness with all of you.

2. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Am I missing something? You have a 15 year old daughter?

And what zip popping thread? I gotta see that. :D

*edit*

nevemind, just read the title. Its from Pirate...Got a link?

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

4. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

OH MY GOD! I have a story for you. when I was about 14 yrs old my dad had this bump on his back that he allways was fiddlin with. he said it kinda itched alot. so one day he asked me to look at it. so I did. it was or what looked like the biggest blackhead I had ever seen. the raised bump was about the size of a half doller coin. and raised about 3/8's of an inch or so. in the center was a hole the size of like a large diameter pencil's, pencil lead. like 3/32 or just under an 1/8 inch. I was like gross dad, I told him what it was. he said squeeze it. OH MY GOD! when I squeezed it the first time, once the dark black portion pushed out it shot up in the air like 14 inches! im not joking. it landed in my hands! cause my dad was laying down on his stomach. I haulerd oooohhhhh grooosss! I had to get a kleenex and wipe it off.

then I could smell this rotton odor permeiate the air, it stunck so bad. he said keep squeezing it and get it all out. I am not kidding it took like 15 minuits of constant squeezng to get it all out. he could not take any more pain cause it hurt alot from the squeezing of the skin at that point. I could have filled a table spoon with all the gross white yellow goo that came out of it. it would spit like the first squeeze every few squeezes and get on me.

we got it all cleaned out then I checked it a few weeks later and got just a bit more out. then it was gone after that. it scared me for life, I will never forget that.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2006
  5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

ouch... thats definately grose!

6. CustomChevy

CustomChevy 1/2 ton status

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

lol not really... grose stories amuse me, but pics like that 13 minutes before sushi... I should bitch slap you from here! lol

8. CustomChevy

mmmmm sushi.

good idea, perhaps thats what i'll snag for dinner

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Somebody needs to find that story of ther guy with that thing on his tailbone...

10. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

:haha: I don't think I'd want to be called anything in this Universe remotely like "branndo":haha:

11. CustomChevy

:dunno: it was a typo.

incase you haven't noticed i make ALOT of them.

12. roadnotca

roadnotca 3/4 ton status

QOOUL:D