Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GROUNDPOUNDERS!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Mar 10, 2000.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

All of you 4x4 and Blazer fans, go check out this website and see what these guys are driving on the streets of Wichita, KS. They are all in a club called the "GROUNDPOUNDERS." I promise you won't be disappointed!! Leave a reply to what you thought about those PHAT ass blazers!!

www.groundpounders.org <----there ya guys go!!

"What me get stuck? NEVER!!"(Famous last words)

2. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

Ahh,yup. Those are big Blazers all right. And that JR guy is one scarry looking individual!

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado (a.k.a. ThunderDog)

3. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

yeah JR is cool though. the first time i met him i was like, "uhhh, nice hair." he gave me a ride in that beast of his and it was pretty cool sitting up that high. i offered him some gas money and that's why i got a ride, but in the end he didn't take the money.......it was worth the $10 i offered.

alex

"What me get stuck? NEVER!!"(Famous last words)

4. Steve88

Steve88 1/2 ton status

So, like , from the last picture on that gallery page it looks as though this JR guy is probably, what, 6'4" tall and his head just comes in line with the lower set of headlights. How tall is that truck! (...and what's under that scoop?...)

<font color=red>Steve88</font color=red>[​IMG]
    88K5 Silverado (a.k.a. ThunderDog)

5. Boss

Boss 1/2 ton status Author

You right about that, them are some big trucks. I wonder if they know about this sight.
    Boss

6. wnderbra

wnderbra Registered Member

Lift Laws suck I'd sell my wife to have my blazer that big but the cops are tight around here the crawl under your rig and inspect your mods(I guess big mud tires could be used for transporting illegal substances) Those trucks rock.