Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Group Order Of Soft Tops

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Supergas, Mar 21, 2002.

1. Supergas

Supergas 1/2 ton status

Anyone who is interested in purchasing a Speciality Tops Soft Top in the group buy I am putting together, PLEASE RESPOND.... I can get the tops to you for LIST LESS 15% PLUS Shipping.. I have about 6 people so far, but really need 10 to make the order.
    Respond here or email me direct. Would like to place the order by next Friday, 3-29-02.

2. JungleBoy

JungleBoy 1/2 ton status

These are Fas Tracs, are they not? How to pay? I am interested, but would rather try to persuade CanBac to do the right thing.
    JB

3. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

You can order iether the fast trac, or the snap top. i have an 86 so it dosnt matter to me wether can-back makes a top for 69-75s or not, although I do think it would be really cool. However, I dont think it will ever hapen becuase it dosnt seem like a smart business move. Makeing a top for a select group of vehicles that is 30 years old, especialy when they would be so expensive that the average guy couldnt afford it. Good luck though.
    Ike

4. Supergas

Supergas 1/2 ton status

WELL, It is the day to place the order, but I only have 6 people signed up. I will contact Speciality Monday & see what can be done with only 6 tops. I don't have much hope for a good deal, but will try.

I will notify everyone who has emailed me when I have the answer, Monday or Tuesday.