Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Grow up?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Metrodps, Nov 24, 2006.

1. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Have you ever noticed how some men (if your over 18 your a man) seem to pee and moan on people for what they say or do. Then you find out they can't hold a job with any company but daddies. Their wife left them and they live at home under daddies roof.

These kind of jerks make me sick! I just saw one of the a holes that we had in the township where I used to be a cop in. He came up to me and was like Hey weren't you a cop in *name of twp*? I said yes to him and the idiot starts telling me how he was running a garage as an assistant manager (forgot I knew it was his fathers). He then said yea I divorced my wife cause she was a bitch. (Uhmm WRONG she left him because he was an asshat).

I just get a kick out of dumb asses like that who think they are so smart and know it all. I learned a long time ago "the but you chew today might poop on you tomorrow"

Oh I am sure we all know little boys like that guy..... :haha: Oh yea he had a wife beater on too.

Oh well just wanted to vent

2. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Some people are just stupid and will never change. That's part of the joy of thanksgiving, I got to sit in my parents house and watch a couple a cousins that hope left behind years ago.

3. Metrodps

What was funny this guy would talk about how he was going to be on American idol and play his "sexaphone" It's called a saxophone twit! :doah:

Oh well I guess we need these idiots so the rest of us shine. You can't beat a dead dog. But it made me think how thankful I am to have good friends and some great brothers in the mud!:wink1:

4. After Ours

After Ours 1/2 ton status

I just had one of these guys drop by the shop....They always seem to be name droppers They tell you nothing of their reputation, just that they know a bunch of good guys. They always seem to have some scheme that they are willing to let you in on,even though they just met you...I'm ranting...you get the point...they suck

5. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

i knew some guys like that when i worked at discount tire. most of the guys there were highschool/college guys which was cool, but there were also a few older techs that were always "about to leave" for some badass job makin loads of cash.:haha:

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

you guys keep describing my younger brother.:laugh: 32,still lives with dad,has had at least 40 different jobs.and the all start at $19.00 an hour.! can we say BULL ****...but he never has money.he has never and i mean NEVER purchased one thing for himself.my dad buys everything.it's realy hard to beleave.but he dogs everyone else like they are losers.:confused: if my dad helps anyone else,my brother gets so pissed. all i can say is pops ain't gonna be around forever,then whats he gonna do?:haha:

7. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

hes comin to live with you

8. Metrodps

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Whats sad is these idiots actually believe their bullship too!
    "yea like I am a certified mechanic and well we just built this truck out of empty beer cans and it goes 6 seconds in the 1/4 mile. How do my sun glasses look on me am I cool or what Dude?" :doah:

Gawd you can't beat their 20 weight mind set.

9. boggerless

:eek1: :eek1: :haha: :haha: not a chance,brother..he tell me and my older brother that he gets my dads house with that **** you tone in his voice.i just laugh and say you can have it sucka. Chris can't even afford a pack of ciggs how the hell is he gonna pay $1340.00 a month.:rolleyes: hell the taxes are $600.00 month on top of that!+ utilities.:haha: :haha: can you say SHERIFFS SALE??he can't even function on his own.he lived with me for two weeks 12 years ago when i was renting a house.i came home and there was green **** all over the stove. i asked WTF it was and he said he made pees.he opened a can drained the water then added water:haha: then boiled them.:haha: :haha: :haha: LOL:confused: :dunno: he makes hamburgers in the microwave instead of using the grill.i kicked him out when my landlord told me he stopped buy and the whole house was filled with pot smoke.yeah that won me brownie points with the owner.

10. boggerless

thats the truth.they BS so much they beleave themselves.my brother says he is certified in something.when he was re building his bronco,he had the front axle sitting in the driveway for his friend to pick up. the dood was gonna press his balljoints in for him where he works.i told him he had the spindles on the wrong side. and he went into a rage BLA BLA BLA . so i asked him "when did ford start putting the calipers on the front?"he grumbled something and put it back in the garage.:bow: :bow: :laugh: its great when you get to call em on something and they can't argue it.:D