Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GRR, spend too much

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, May 2, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I keep spending too much. It is my goal to spend nothing more this week(except for my morning chicken run to Walmart and if I run out of some grocery neccessity). I don't have enough in my account to cover my rent and my cable bill. Have to have my mom go make a deposit.

2. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I have both a savings account and a checking account. I put enough to cover rent/bills/tuition into the savings account when I get my paycheck. Then I know exactly what I have to spend until next payday. Helps me a lot, it is really easy to spend money that you don't have. Good luck. :D

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i found if i pay the bills first,and what ever is left is blow money i'm better at managing my loot. :grin:

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Alan, do you work after school? Or do you parents just give you money for food and stuff?
    What about you 84k5?

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

My mommy buys be beer, but thats about it, besides letting me live in the garage

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

you dont live in the garage! I've seen your living room !

7. Resurrection_Joe

I live in a garage, seriously

It just has carpet glued to the cement floor and wood panelling

8. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

that would so kick ass! my garage is already drywalled, and carpeted on one side... hmmm... anybody wanna buy some truck parts?

9. Resurrection_Joe

10. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Living in garages would be fun. Dad said that if I'm still being a bum...I mean living at home in a couple years he's going to add a 2nd story to the garage and I could move up there. Our garage measures about 25x75 so that would be a bad ass bedroom!

11. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Thats where I live!

When I'm not online or in bed I'm in the garage!--I'd call it mine,I built it,but its on Ma's land,so its not really mine at all :blush: --I prefer to be out there except in the winter,but I stay out there even when its snowing and cold--I have 2 55 gallon drum stoves I keep stoked up when it dips below 60....still using them daily so far,its been chilly and rainy so far this spring...it sucks so much being inside the house with her,I've been tempted to move my bed and computer out to the garage...

I cant stand listening to my mom coughing all the time,and she's hard of hearing too,so her TV is always blasting--while she reads a book and ignores it!--or leaves it on "mute" and watches it! :screwy: :screwy: :surepal: --she also likes to aggravate me when I try watching TV--she turns hers way up,then when I get pissed and go out to the garage,she "mutes" hers as soon as I put on my coat,and every time I get online she wants to use the phone.. :mad: --I think she's gone mental...and if I stay in the house with her much longer--I will be too!!... :frown1:

It might sound like fun,but believe me,living in a garage like a hobo at age 46 wasn't exactly my dream--I should have been married for 20 years,had kids and a house of my own by now--instead I'm about broke living in a garage I built but dont own,and will likely lose it after my mom passes on,after me helping her and my dad the past 20 years--I wish now I had a crystal ball and could have looked 20 years ahead--I would have RUN!!..or maybe jumped off a bridge or something...anything but end up like this! :frown1: