Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Grrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by balzackks84, Jun 5, 2004.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Went over to a friend of a friends house for a party. The usual.... bring 4 5ths of vadka, bourban and some beer. We're sharing it with the whole crew then some people show up. I go down stairs to see whats left. Its all gone and the two guys down there are saying they drank it all. So I go back up to see what my buddy is doing.... we're the ones who fronted the $60 for the [darn]. We get back down there and all the sudden no buddy knows nothing and they are going after my drunk buddy because they all know he's had a rough night. So i sock a guy in the eye and all the sudden I'm the bad guy. WTF seriously..... man up to the [darn] if you drank it... We dont care just say so. Show some respect.

I don't care If you think this is some crap that is imature but it all boils down to respect. Just man up to what you have done and nothing will happen.

This chick goes off about how I just started a fight for $35 bucks but Im say no... your boy started a fight for $35. If he would have said something and not gone after my boy like he was at fault nothing would have happened. Just don't be a pussy and man up to it.

The moral of the story is know when your at fault and say somethign to aknowledge that. Respect and your word is all we have in this world. If you lose one.....no one will trust you.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

..........your boy ?

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

she's not his girlfriend.. it's just his turn,LMAO!!!!

where the hell have you been Zack?