Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Grrrrrrrrr this guy I bought my lift from...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Yeah... so it took him a couple weeks to send the darn thing because his wife is "in the hospital" and he can't take 20 minutes to send a package, but he can cash a check the day it arrives... Then he had an associate send it on Friday, but then that dude's wife had a baby on the weekend, and he somehow wasn't able to get ahold of him for the tracking number... and today he just happened to be in the office and was able to get the tracking number... Just my luck, he sent is USPS... It's been in Ohio for the last three days /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

But at least it's on the way I guess... I don't want to believe this guys story, but stranger things have happened to me personally, so I fall for it /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

You're not lifting that brb sucks Sploder are ya? You don't want to get that thing up too high in the air ya know. It might fall over...