Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GRRRRRRRRRR...eBay buyer rant...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Feb 14, 2007.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Mother****ing eBayer who bid and won a new yoke and u-joint from me left me my first negative feedback and I'm pissed off. :mad:

****ing moron couldn't email me to let me know he wasn't happy and I would have gladly refunded him and taken the part back. Oh no, he thinks its better to tarnish my perfect record. :mad:

Here's the link to the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170075750617

Tell me if that yoke does not fit a Dana 60 when the Dana 60's came from the factory with stock 1310 yokes. Click on my feedback and read his reply. Read my reply back to him.

I'm not a happy camper right now. :angry1:

BTW, feel free to contact him and let him know what you think about him.

UPDATE 2/15/07: Here is the dudes email address incase you guys want to have "fun" with him.

doubled100@hotmail.com

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  2. fordeater

fordeater 1/2 ton status Premium Member

that sucks. I do like your reply to his negative feedback though

3. Chrisblazzer89

Chrisblazzer89 1/2 ton status

Some people just don't use common sense.

4. thatK30guy

Here's his info I got from the "payment sent" thingie:

daniel morris
    9425 john rankin highway
    fulton, MS 38843

I'm going to Pay Pal to look for his phone number now......

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Love the "moron" at the the end. To bad you couldn't have used ****face.

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

So obviously someone previous to him has swapped out the puny and stock 1310 pinion yoke with something beefier...so in his mind it's your problem as a seller, not his for not knowing what he had (that wasn't stock).

Yeah...moron for sure.

Shame on you Wes...didn't you know you're supposed to be a mechanical telepath able to pluck relevant knowledge out of the air from across the country? Surely you don't expect that a potential buyer should have to think, or know enough about their junk all by themselves do you?

Can you dispute the feedback or are you stuck with it now?

Rene

7. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I don't miss using eGay at all. It was so stressfull.. Best to you.

8. thatK30guy

I emailed him twice and asked him to retract the negative. Waiting on his replies now. Since he's in Mississippi, probably won't hear back from him til tomorrow, that is, if he does reply back.

BTW, Pay Pal didn't show a phone number. Dammit.

I hate stupid n00bs like this on eBay......

9. chevy wrangler

chevy wrangler 1/2 ton status

sorry to hear that buddy

10. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

If you do any significant amount of business on eBay you better get used to it. That's just how some people are.

11. pennsylvaniaboy

pennsylvaniaboy 1/2 ton status

wow

for 35 bucks i would have just kept it lol. some people are just dumb

12. Metrodps

Metrodps Strange but nice guy Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Yea I know I bought some software and the guy was a jerk so I said "Not a good experience Over charges 4 shipping; needs to improve customer skills" so I left neutral feedback.

He left me negative "BLOCK THIS LYING BUYER & DO YOURSELF A FAVOR BAD EBAYER SHIPPING FEES DISCLOSED"

The guy is in Chicago and I am in Toledo He charged $21.00 shipping and handling and made $13.00 extra insured it charged $2.00 insurance and it cost $1.35

Some people are just Grass poles! I know how you feel you lose and they win Did you ask for retraction I might have to sue the prick eBay won't remove unless they have a court judgment.

Now I do not leave feed back till they do. If they don't I don't.

13. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ebay exploits people that are incapable of thinking on their own, all by themselves. So, there was nobody to tell him to make sure HE had the right factory parts, and there was nobody to tell him what to do once he relized that he didn't have the right components. So, he had to make yet another decision on his own and you got the results before you.

There are a lot of people in this world that can't think. They need others to help make correct decisions and always try to roll their problem to someone that can think because of their lack of problem solving and decision making.

Ebay exploits this type of person because you as a seller can't really help them make the decision whether or not what you have is right for them or not. So, they are left on their own and usually turn it into a F**ked up deal because they are dumbasses.:doah:

THOSE, are the types of people that need the college kid behind the counter at Kragens that annoys the rest of us with "what model, year, engine, trans, 2 or 4wd, paint color, steering wheel diameter, how much gas is in the vehicle...." to buy a fruity air freshener.

14. blazd88

blazd88 1/2 ton status

Ebay was OK when it first arrived but now theree are not enough safetys. I bought a "rebuilt" injection pump)or my mechanic did" from a @$$ on ebay. I was great until it started pushing diesel back into the oil pan. The guys only response was "as is". Now he says send it back and Ill rebuild it agian for $75. YEA. Thats a great idea. Ebay might have been great stock back when but they cant control idiots.

15. BobK

BobK 1/2 ton status

Petrolia,Ontario,Canada but working in Port Huron,
    I know your pissed...but the "moron" comment makes YOU look bad,not him.
    Take the high road man.

Just my opinion.

16. BKinzey

BKinzey 1/2 ton status

Even though he is a moron I wouldn't have called him one. Doesn't reflect well on you. It's like a complaint in caps. Let him squeel & shout. You should have just stated it was correct, this is the first you've heard of his complaint and you would have refunded his money.

There are plenty of jerks on eBay. Wait until one of them cheats you and eBay does nothing about it but cause you problems.:mad::mad: eBay is in it for themselves, they don't give a crap about you. You are way down on the list of importance.

17. UPS

UPS 1/2 ton status

X2.

If I was reading your feedbacks, and I didn't know the situation, I wouldn't buy from you because of the "moron" comment.

Mike

18. 1977k5

1977k5 3/4 ton status Vendor

You only really have two options. One, you can deal with squaretrade (at least I think that's what it's called). They have impartial moderators that try and resolve feedback issues. If both people come to an agreement, Ebay has given them authority to rescind feedback. They charge for this fee (maybe only if feedback is taken back?) and, IMO, is a load of crap.

I have a higher feedback rating than you (~140 IIRC). I have two negative feedbacks which are total BS. Honestly, its part of ebay.

If I were you (this is your second option), I would leave negative feedback for him. Ebay allows you to mutually undo negative feedback if both of you have come to some kind of agreement.

**EDIT**

Damn, you already left feedback for him. Honestly, take the hit and deal with it. Most people don't care about one dumbass that left you negative feedback for no reason. There are VERY few people that sell things on ebay that haven't dealt with something like this.

19. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

One shot, one kill....:whistle:

:D :haha:

20. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I don't see where you even say it is for a dana 60. You shipped him exactly what you described. I say leave the moron and add douche bag as well.