Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 73k5blazer, Jan 6, 2007.

1. 73k5blazer

73k5blazer Unplug the matrix cable from the back of your head Premium Member

So they ask me to be at work on Saturday here, at 6am :( , and I can't do my piece until another guy get's his done, and he's nowhere near being done.

Grrrrrrrr..........

2. RockinChevy

RockinChevy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I'm at work too.... gonna be an hour before I actually can be productive. I'm drinking coffee as fast as I can without burning my tongue.
    Got a long day ahead of me, I'll get out at 11 if I don't get called to work out there in the helicopter assembly line. Gotta go 30 miles to pick up my kids then head over to my place, my roommate's lil daughter has a birthday party.... Dunno what I'll do after that. Maybe get that damn exhaust leak fixed or bolt up my new rock sliders from Blazenoffroad, or bite my nails for my suspension parts to come in... AHHH!!! there's so much to do and I still need sleep! :D

3. 73k5blazer

Coffee is my friend. I could have probably done without that last beer while I was throwing darts at 1am.

4. 73k5blazer

Man this is a long day here.......:whistle:

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I was at work at 6 am too...

I normally work afternoon shift though, so getting to bed early is a problem. I got to sleep at about 3 am, then up at 5:15 to go to work. At least I only had to put in 6 hours.

Rene

6. 73k5blazer

Well, 12hours is enough for me. I'm leaving!