Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Guages

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by k20, May 29, 2002.

1. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Who in here has got white faced guages? I just saw some in a new truck catalog today, they are made by APC. They are $94.95, and was just wondering if anyone else ran them. Also wondering if they went to 85mph or they had increased it to like a 100mph. Anybody?? Also i know ill probably get jumped on for it bein ricer-ish (is that a word?) but im lookin for those little things to make it different. Thanks.

2. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

I know everyone hates it when you say "do a search" but, there were some on ebay a while back and it was mentioned on a thread here......so try a search.....it should show up in the last 3 months or so. Mine are white...but they're Autometer.

3. jc71355

jc71355 1/2 ton status

What Catalog? I've been looking for these for a while first I've heard of that wasn't a sticker.

James

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

The only white faced gauges I've seen were the stickers on eBay. Look kinda cheesy,also they might fade to yellow over time. I would rather have white faced gauges I like the look. Have a link to some pics k20?

5. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

www.acmetruckparts.com is the name of the website. They dont have the guages on the site yet, least not that ive found, but their free catalog seemed to have a fair assortment of stuff for our model of trucks, and most of it was a few bucks cheaper than anywhere else. Even the seat i bought from JCwhitney that was a deal there, was a hundred bucks cheaper in acmes book. How are the auotmeter guages? are they just a sticker or are they real guages? Any pics? BTW, these from APC come with red or darker blue writing.

6. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

<a target="_blank" href=http://jmartin.net/goose/dash.html>My Autometers</a>

7. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

ok, i was wantin to keep stock guage locals, that dash looks pretty dern cool. I like it. Nice truck.