Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Guess what I got for FREE today!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MUD JUNKIE, Feb 12, 2003.

1. MUD JUNKIE

MUD JUNKIE 1/2 ton status

A semi-new warn x9000i for FREE!!,off a friend who has a jeep tj(yuk!) that he's letting the bank repo /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif he is also giving away some 35" m/t grabbers to another friend for his truck,is this winch good for pulling my pickup thru the mud if (when) I do get stuck? how powerfull are these winches? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very cool congrats /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif your gonna love having it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 84K5BD

84K5BD 1/2 ton status

hey, the price was right and it's better than having no winch at all. good luck /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif btw get yourself a snatch block and go have some fun...

4. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Ill repeat what I said at Florida4x4.com......YOU SUCK! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

wish i had friends that would give me a wench. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

6. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

id love for somone to give me a winch, but if they gave me a Wench that would be a hell of a lot better ;P

7. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I agree...you SUCK!

8. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    wish i had friends that would give me a wench.

[/ QUOTE ]

She probably wouldn't pull you from the mud very well, but at least she could call AAA for you... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. MUD JUNKIE

MUD JUNKIE 1/2 ton status

how much does a snach block run? this will double my pulling power correct?
    I agree,I wish he gave me a wench instead /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

guess i should have looked at my spelling,but having either given to me would be nice.at least the wench would probably ride in my rig.thats more than i can say for my wife /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif.anybody got any extra wenches lying around their house they could hook me up with??,lol.

11. 87sm465np208

87sm465np208 1/2 ton status

nice catch, my friends neighbor just gave me a Sony X-plode CD player for my truck, the one with the face that folds down to put the cd in, it rules, skips over the train tracks /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif, but i guess i had a similer incident like you, except he thought it didnt play cd's, well this morning when it was extrimely cold out and i started my truck for the 10 min warm up, i took out the cd, i put the cd in it made a grinding buzzing noise and spit the cd back out, then after about 5 mintutes of the truck warming up it took the cd, it was nice to lissin to a cd on the way to school /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif.

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif