Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Guess what...

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by fortcollinsram, Nov 15, 2001.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

I bought that K5 [​IMG]. For those of you who are unfamiliar with my situation, I came to this forum about a week ago looking fo help on what to look for in a K5... Well I found one and today, I bought it...This is my first "REAL" GM vehicle... I'm so psyched. It's got a 4" lift, 33".. pretty plain i guess. My Thanksgiving break will be spent giving it some TLC... fluid changes and such...
    So to all you guys/gals on this forum...thanks a buch...you ROCK...I will become a member ASAP...

Peace
    Chris
    [​IMG]

I am about to purchase (i.e. this week [​IMG], 11/15/2001)a 1987 K5. I am so excited. I has a 4" lift, 33's, Flowmaster, & pretty to boot

2. Burbinator

Burbinator 1/2 ton status

That's great and congratulations!

The learning curve is a toll road...ride with someone who has already paid!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://photos.yahoo.com/abshort1>U.S.S. Nimitz II</a>

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Welcome to the SICKNESS[​IMG]!!!!!! Glad to hear we were of help.

Now get out that chequebook and join the club!!!!!![​IMG]

<font color=blue> NEVER FORGET, NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER SURRENDER<font color=blue>

4. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

I'm ON IT [​IMG]

1987 Blazer K5, 4" Rancho Lift, 33" BFG AT, Dual Battery setup, AND MORE TO COME [​IMG]

5. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Right on. congrats on the new rig.
    If ya hang out here for any length of time that 4" lift and 33's will start to look pretty small. [​IMG]
    And before ya know it axles will be on the front porch and springs will be in the living room and tires will be in the bed room, tranny in the tub, carb in the dishwasher.
    You will start lookin for the grinders and sawz alls to be on sale . then welders. then a bigger house with a shop.
    Then you can look at the ol lady with a straight face and say "welll you said to get a hobby" . [​IMG]

<font color=green> Too bad ignorance isn't painful </font color=green>

6. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=purple> Let's see some pics !

L8r,
    . Riz . <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/rizmonkey>www.geocities.com/rizmonkey</a>

<font color=purple> BOW CHICKA BOW WOW !