Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Guess who has 2 thumbs and new axles set-up

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by WakeBoard&4X4er, Jan 28, 2003.

1. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

This /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifguy /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif right here! Just got my new (to me) front and rear axles in. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif About a month ago I was driving home a blow up my rear end, so I had to rear gear the thing and get a new carrier. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif So I just bought one from 6.2blazer /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif (NICE GUY!). Since the rear that I was getting had 4.1s I had to get the front reset as well so I bought a front from K5BLT4FUN /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif. Oh, both came with 4.1s and truetracs in them, the rear has after-market shafts and the front has the 44 outers, x-over arm, and the studs. Did not have the cash for the rest of the x-over stuff, but I hope to get that done in the next 3-6 months. Sorry Rayn! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I would like to thank Backyardbuilt for ALL his help on getting my truck back on the road (trail)!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif I could not have done it with out you! 6.2blazer /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif for the deal on the axle and K5BLT4FUN /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif for the deal on the front and all the answers he gave me about all the stuff.

The only thing I have left is put on the Stabilizer and line up the steering better. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Re: Guess how has 2 thumbs and new axles set-up

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif 'bout time!

John

3. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

Re: Guess how has 2 thumbs and new axles set-up

Still 10 bolts /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif but.... i am just running 35s /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Now you just have to help get my d44 in the front of mine so I can get the other 2 39.5's on it looks silly with 38's and 39's on it. I'll try to use the crap out of that arm by them if we ever get it together, atleast the parts are finally all coming together.

5. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Siskel and Ebert?

6. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

you wouldnt happen to have 4 38's would you? im lookin for some

7. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

They were for sale, but I got a great deal on the 39's so I'm gonna keep them to run the mudruns this year 39's put me in the 44" class so I would be at a disadvantage. sorry