Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Guess who the Sierra club endorses??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by big pappa b, Oct 18, 2004.

1. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

That's right...the dumbass from Massachusetts..BAckcountry's buddy...J "F'n" K

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeap, the support John Kerry. I posted about that a couple months ago. You know the only reason they'd endorse him is because he'll do thier bidding. So a vote for Kerry is a vote for more trail closures. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

3. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeap, the support John Kerry. I posted about that a couple months ago. You know the only reason they'd endorse him is because he'll do thier bidding. So a vote for Kerry is a vote for more trail closures. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I told that to a democrat who was giving me crap about not liking Kerry. He just said I was wrong and changed the subject.

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I told that to a democrat who was giving me crap about not liking Kerry. He just said I was wrong and changed the subject.

[/ QUOTE ] Sounds like Kerry with Wrong this or that in the wrong place and wrong time. Asked why, and he'll call you wrong and change the subject.

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Kerry will unquestionably carry on the Klintonian legacy of massive land-grabs. Stealing the American country-side away from the Roseveltian-ideal of a country with vast tracks of government owned but joe-american-accessible land. How anyone who liked to drive offroad can support Kerry is beyond me. Might as well just sell your truck/suv now.

j