Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Guess who's orange again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Feb 12, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Guess who\'s orange again

Took for freaking ever, but my check finally got to Steve and my membership renewed, so I'm back again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Re: Guess who\'s orange again

How in world did You ever survive Carl /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

good to see you back even though you are a ford boy /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    How in world did You ever survive Carl

[/ QUOTE ]

I still had www.explorerforum.com and ftw.truckmoxie.com /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The only problem with those places is they're not as cool as coloradok5.com... I made a simple post at www.explorerforum.com jokingly asking how I could dye my cat blue... I was flamed to next wednesday... and threatened to be beaten up and arrested for even joking about such things /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

It'll sure be nice to be able to post whatever is on my mind at the moment without worrying about people overreacting and not being able to figure out I'm joking even after I say three times that it was a joke /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Welcome back ford boy /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

So... am I stupid for asking...

are you still planning on getting something GM again someday? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I don't think so... I might, who knows... But I'll stick with Ford for a while... Unless I can find a good deal on a new style Mistubishi Montero Sport /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

8. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif You and Dillon (MEPR)... I've even tried giving him fullsize 4x4 frames I have to build up something that wasn't an Isuzu or a Ford, but he never wants to. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

So, I'll at least make the offer to you. You can have a fullsize Blazer/truck or Suburban frame that I have laying around /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif (sorry I'm too stingy to give away something with parts on it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif ).

Oh well, what would we be without a little vehicle diversity around here. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif So, any recent mods on the Explorer?

9. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oh boy, a frame /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'll hold you to it when I have a place to put a frame... It'd be pretty sweet to build a truck from the frame up, Chevy or not /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I just got home from getting some Peerless Rock Crawler look alike rims put on... My 2 inch suspension lift and shocks should be here next week... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    how I could dye my cat blue

[/ QUOTE ]

Kool-Aid /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

11. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

You were gone /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif