Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Guesse what happened after my prom...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by FatBoyBlazer, May 4, 2002.

1. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

it was a good nite till i got home and realized that my truck was sitting unsualy low.....hey look all four of my brand new 36's are flat/forums/images/icons/smile.gif.....i've got a good clue that the girl that i brought to the prom, her gay ass boyfriend wanted to be cool and cut all my tires.......an then the dumb [censored] drives up my street around 2:30am...so i hop in my dads 2001 silverado and freekin gun it....they 4cylnder heep is no where to b found..............uhoh.......her boy friend is prolly 5'4" 150 pounds..........I'm 6' 220 pounds some bodys getting they're ass beat and it ain't gonna be me......i just hope that my insurance covers tires i cant aford another 1000 bucks for tires...........but when they get on the truck there is going to be a tug of war between me and his frame on his camaro...lets see who will win/forums/images/icons/smile.gif....i'm just ranting...you'de prolly be pissed too....to top it off what would win my brush gaurd steel bumper or and a stock height jeep ................and when i get pissed off like when some one messes with my truck i don't know whether or not to beat the living [censored] out of the person or cry......i'll stick with the beat the [censored] out of part

2. stump_puller

stump_puller 1/2 ton status

Damn man that sucks. I would defently get you money back out of his @ss. Some people are so childish. If he was a real man he would have confronted you instead of slashing you brand new tires. I hope you get you well deserved sweet revenge.

3. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Now that totally blows! Slashing tires is pretty low...

4. FatBoyBlazer

its funny how the old camaro's (86) "HAD" those flip up plate over their gas tank filler .........what does sugar do to gas again....................oh madey its to the engine...any one looking for some camaro rim and tires.....i'll trade you for some cyder blocks/forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Dude don't do nothing stupid, ya what happened is beat up but what ever ya do do it wisely.
    If that happened to me that would be definate grounds for a 1st class ass beating.
    But going to jail over it kinda sucks too, especialy since I might not be able to stop kicking him after he stopped moving.
    Although a ski mask a ball bat and a damn good alibi won't hurt either.
    Too bad ya can't prove it was him that did it.

6. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Did you report it to the school and the police? Your insurance will probably want to know you ddi both...

AND THEN GO BEAT THIS DUDE... I wouldn't care if this guy was in the NFL.... anybody who killed $1000 worth of tires would have some hurting coming one way or another! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

-Dan

7. Joe T

Joe T Registered Member

But how was his girlfriend???

8. greywolf

greywolf 1/2 ton status

now thats a good question....talk about revenge.
    took his girl and gonna beat his tail.

9. FatBoyBlazer

good/forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

10. 86blazerk5

86blazerk5 1/2 ton status

Good?, Thats all, For a 1000 dollars, she beter have been more than good... Seriously man, that sucks, and i feel for ya. Good luck whatever ya do?
    Ike

11. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I'd take the money out of his hide !

12. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

Dump a bottle of brake fluid on the hood of his car. Brake fluid makes great paint remover. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

13. JohnSPledg

JohnSPledg 1/2 ton status

BTW, sugar isn't the best way to play with his engine. Try liquid dawn dish washing detergent. Dawn takes grease out of the way......

14. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I always like the good ol hammer and center punch to all the covers. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    Oil pan, tranny pan, diffs.
    Clippers are helpful for any fluid lines you might come across. brake lines, power steering, heater, tranny, fuel... /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

15. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Make him sign over the title of his car and sell it for new tires.

16. FatBoyBlazer

his car isn't worth that much its an 86 bone stock camaro with a 2.5or 2.8 POS

17. FatBoyBlazer

i heard that maple syrup works just as well

18. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

no no no...get a good fine grained sand so that as it goes into the engine, it finds its way to every nook and cranny...

sheeesh! i thought evenone know THAT/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

19. ArrowheadK5

ArrowheadK5 1/2 ton status

I'm avoiding this problem by taking my OWN girlfriend to Prom... /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

That suck, big time, man. I hope this guy gets what's coming to him. But I bet the dish soap would be very satisfying... for you... besides, it won't land you in jail.

20. Quack_Addict

Quack_Addict 1/2 ton status

I'll second the "don't do anything stupid" recommendation. F'ing with his stuff is alright, I guess, but I wouldn't go cutting any brake lines or anything like that.

I prefer non-destructive retalliation... Steal the drive shaft out of his car or take his transmission shift linkage (if car is automatic), or better yet, glue his doors shut with 5 minute epoxy (those mixing tips work really nice for mixing epoxy as you push it out of the tube). Opening up the radiator drain is also nice if you can get to it... Get a bottle of that skunk scent they sell as a cover scent for hunting - like the real think and ultra concentrated. He'll be getting "looks" when he drives in his car for sure!