Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gulf Wars Episode II, Clone of the Attack.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by santana, Jun 24, 2004.

1. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

2. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

You know what I like about you bleading heart types...I can always count on you to Skirt around the facts and come up with some kind of insult that has nothing to do with the truth to try to prove a point. And by the way I'm not sure what your point is.

3. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

No point, just havin a little fun at "W's" expense.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Check out the smilies.. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I happen to agree with our president on the war issue, and I found this poster pretty (darn)ing funny, and would love to have a real poster size copy of it. screw terrorists, put em' all down!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I happen to agree with our president on the war issue, and I found this poster pretty (darn)ing funny, and would love to have a real poster size copy of it. screw terrorists, put em' all down!! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Like the rabid dogs they are /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

(yes I am being serious put them the [darn] down)

6. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I love bush but I thought the poster was funny.

7. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Hey I support my commander in chief cause its the right thing to do. That poster is FUNNY!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

I dont find it funny at all and I doubt a war widow would find too much humor in it either. It minimizes the importance of the war and assumes that this is Bush's war when we know its Congresses war and our war as well.

We are winning the war on terror in Afganistan, Iraq and Lybia (without firing a shot). What we are doing is intelligent, honorable and strategic.

Stay strong, stay focused on our mission and stay unified! Dont get sidetracked by Liberal divisive static.

GO USA /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

9. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Honestly, It doesn't matter to me which party takes office so long as the job gets done and they're honest. I give 'em all a fair chance but when lies are said all bets are off, if they lie about one thing I assume they lie about everything. That said, Where are the WMD's? What else was I lied about? Why is Bush on vacation all the time when he should be focused on securing the borders which are still pretty much open to anyone and everyone who wants to come in? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Bush Sr. was a one term and Jr. should be too. IMHO /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

First of all the did find chemical weapons In Iraq but the media wont report it because they are all liberals and dont want you to know what a good president we have. They have found fighter jets in huge bags burried in the desert. WHat else could be down there? Those Winebagos that were CBR lads well the found one of those but it was cleaned VERY well. They found amonia and all sorts of other chemicalse used to clean it all over. Alot of the time when Bush is on "vacation" he is meeting with the leaders of other countries. From what Ive heard Regan took more "vacation" days the George has and look at what he did. Securing the borders well that will never happen. Right now out here in southern cali the Border Patrol is being sued for racial profileing. Guess what a liberal group is behind it.

Nick

11. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Oh I see, it's a conspiracy by the media. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

I think that in this time of war , the last thing I would be thinking about is taking a vacation, I'd be working on the serious issues at hand..IMO.
    As for the Border Patrol, They're preety much useless like the DEA, if drugs were legal DEA wouldn't have a job. I would say F-you to everyone who thinks we're frofiling (sp?) we're at war and any one who doesn't belong here doesn't belong here period.. So get them the F out, they get butt hurt well boo F'n hoo, this is serious . but that's just me. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

12. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Meet the F'n leaders at the White House, thats the place to take care of business not his ranch, that's like me taking my work home, I'm not gonna get it done like I would if I did it at work. Wasn't he building a "Nature Path" at his ranch or something like that.. How 'bout building an exit plan out of this war were clearly shouldn't be sending our soldiers to die to.. Again MHO. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Wow, nothing like posting a pic that came out two years ago and on top of that, has been chopped by da master...........Next............

14. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Where are the WMD's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, but last I checked, Iraq was basically one big desert. Heck, I once lost a set of keys on the beach. I'm sure someone intent on hiding something could dig a 6 foot deep hole in the sand, dispose of said object, and backfill it all in 10 minutes flat....... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

15. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

so you think we should just up and leave Iraq right now. You know what would happen then? Someone like binladen would steal power and it would be worse then before. The fact is that people in Iraq are happier now and have things they never had before like imunizations, clean water to drink, hospitals, schools, electricity. The list goes on an on. I dont know about you but a man that uses Chemical weapons against his own people seems like someone who would do alot worse to the rest of the world. And the Media is really liber and wont release alot of the info. A man named Bernard Goldberg who is a liberal wrote a book named Bias : A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News Maybe you should read it. Its a really good book.

Nick

16. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I'll check it out.. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

17. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Where are the WMD's?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, but last I checked, Iraq was basically one big desert. Heck, I once lost a set of keys on the beach. I'm sure someone intent on hiding something could dig a 6 foot deep hole in the sand, dispose of said object, and backfill it all in 10 minutes flat....... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but don't we posses the technology for that if there are WMD we'd be watching from up there as to what is coming or going especially something so sensitive..

Not trying to be smart or a d!ck but they can see a dime with satellites and track its every move, you'd figure that once it was established that WMD's were there they would've been watching extremely close 24/7. I just dont like the fact that the main reason we're supposed to be there is WMD's and we haven't seen anything for what ever reason. Thats like trying to convict someone for a crime/murder, without the gun/weapon you can't prove jack.
    No pun intended, MHO. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

18. offroadcowboy

offroadcowboy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Honestly, It doesn't matter to me which party takes office so long as the job gets done and they're honest. I give 'em all a fair chance but when lies are said all bets are off, if they lie about one thing I assume they lie about everything. That said, Where are the WMD's? What else was I lied about?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Why dont you ask Clinton/Gore they sure believed that they were there when they were in office.If you dont believe me then listen to some talk radio that is not run by the liberal media and you will hear Gore in his own words talking all about how saddam had wmd's as well as the connection that al queda and saddam had. Their sec of defense William Cohen used this link to justify a bombing of a plant in sudan. truth found here
    Its time you people started getting your facts straight and quit believing everything that michael moore and the rest of the liberal loon squad is brainwashing you with. Here is another link that may give you some insight. More truth here
    If you need to be led around by the nose and told what to think then I hear that Cuba is looking for some fresh indoctrinees.

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Where are the WMD's?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, but don't we posses the technology for that if there are WMD we'd be watching from up there as to what is coming or going especially something so sensitive..

Not trying to be smart or a d!ck but they can see a dime with satellites and track its every move, you'd figure that once it was established that WMD's were there they would've been watching extremely close 24/7. I just dont like the fact that the main reason we're supposed to be there is WMD's and we haven't seen anything for what ever reason. Thats like trying to convict someone for a crime/murder, without the gun/weapon you can't prove jack.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should educate yourself before spouting crap.

20. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Where are the WMD's?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should educate yourself before spouting crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I was educated in the matter, I'm trying to have some fun here and get some facts at the same time, you don't have to be a D1ck, if I'm wrong just set me straight thats all no need to trip. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif