Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gun Rack?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by wheelnut46, Mar 27, 2002.

1. wheelnut46

wheelnut46 1/2 ton status

Does anybody know where I can get a gun rack (Fishing pole rack) for inside my '77 Jimmy?

2. RESTORE89

RESTORE89 1/2 ton status

if you want it for rods, most of the offshore fishing suppliers make overhead mounts for trolling rods. they are made to install on the ceiling of bigger boats, but i have seen them mount in the ceiling of a few burbs.
    for guns or even both try "cabelas.com"

3. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Got mine at Wal-Mart ('92 I think). I think it was around $20?? Fit real nice in my '78. It's in the '87 now. It's a window mount. Very handy - although it's been a while since a gun actually hung there. Fishing rods, tent poles and a big ol' axe. Hats too!

4. 72THING

72THING 1/2 ton status

Mine came with my truck, LOL. It holds most everthing except for a gun-- Jumper cables, hose clamps, camera bag, you name it. I would look at Wal-Mart , too, for a new one.

Will

5. TX Mudder

TX Mudder 1/2 ton status

I just threw mine out. PO installed it and I had no use for it (plus it's a little too redneck for my taste.)
    I've seen them in JCW. Would be a good exscuse to buy a new headliner or door panels or something.
    -- Mike