Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

guns for sale, Kalifornia..dont even get me started

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by camiswelding, May 20, 2004.

1. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

Para Ordinance CARBON 15 pistol.. 223 caliber..stainless steel and carbon fiber AR clone, 50 rounds through it, very nice gun to pack for camping... lots of firepower in a small light package 1000.00

Armalite M15A4 .223, hogue grip, stainless heavy barrel, S.S. flash supressor, flatop with detachable open sights, extended mag releasae, extended charging handle, round fore grip, green furniture, unfired 1000.00

Armalite AR10-A2 .308 cal, stainless steel,ext charge handle, ext. mag release, fixed carry handle, open sights,green furniture, this gun has 5 rounds down the tube ... broken in carefully, cleaned and cooled after each round 1250.00

These guns are in excellent to perfect condition , 98 to 100 percent, and have been very carefully used.
    ALL BATF rules apply... CA AWR number are in system, NO CALIFORNIA sales... will be transferred to an FFL dealer
    so... if you have a record dont even bother asking...
    other weapons available... please contact me directly.. peace officers welcome, lookieloos dont bother
    thanks
    cam

2. camiswelding

Re: guns for sale

email sent to those who asked...

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

damn, I'd love to have one of those carbon 15 .223 "pistols", they rock! Now all I need to do is win the lottery... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

j

4. camiswelding

you should seen the flame they shoot out.. flash suppresor DOES not hide this boom boom...
    I bought it for packing into the wilderness in the trinity mountains where wetback dope growers tend to fields... beats having only a .45... and at under 5 pounds with banana ar clips its a nice addition
    now Im getting too old to want that type of adventure
    its a nice 100 yard gun (pistol) with open sights... after that some type of optics would be hlpful

5. namkrow

namkrow 1/2 ton status

I've got a Rocky mountain arms patriot pistol (.223). Fun little toy.

With a Beta C-mag, it makes a pretty good entry weapon (as long as you don't care who you kill) /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    No sights needed! Spray and pray, baby!

6. camiswelding

every day and every time on the 405 101 5 60 110 710 105 are adventures in so cal....
    you need it there
    cam

7. rooferbret

rooferbret 1/2 ton status

How about the 680 80 280 24 101 in norcal!!!
    if I had known,We would have had different converations at your casa. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. camiswelding

ok you KALIFORNIA guys... I CANT sell thse guns in KALIFORNIA or the feds would be up my rear and I would be watching mine in the big house... so please DONT ASK anymore
    I wouldnt know about northern california freeways... my world doesnt exist south of Redding anymore... I only go north!!!

9. namkrow

namkrow 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ok you KALIFORNIA guys... I CANT sell thse guns in KALIFORNIA or the feds would be up my rear and I would be watching mine in the big house... so please DONT ASK anymore
    I wouldnt know about northern california freeways... my world doesnt exist south of Redding anymore... I only go north!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know what you mean about selling stuff. Some of my stuff is in a gun safe in AZ, just because I'm not supposed to have it here in CA anymore.

One year, they pass a law that you have to register it....then two years later, they pass a law that says you have to turn it in!
    Commifornia, I say...
    -T

10. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Are you saying that private sales of guns are against the law in CA.? I would be interested in the AR10 if we can do a private sale. I used to be a FFL dealer and am too familiar of the BATF abusing the form 4473 to ever complete one again. Let me know.

11. camiswelding

its only legal for any party (private/dealer)who (still) possesses a legally registered california assault weapon in california to:
    1) sell it out of state
    2) surrender it for destruction (yea right)
    so yes I can sell it to anybody but it must be to an out of state resident who resides and will possess it out of state
    You cant legally buy or possess a post ban assault weapon here in california anymore....all prebans must be registered and there is no amnesty program..........
    I have to go through the process of having any gun I sell registered correctly to the new owner to protect me as they are in the system directly registered to me in both NCIC and Ca AWS dept of justice... so if your looking to buy a gun from a private party and NOT have it registered to you Im wasting your time
    and if this isnt enough,,,,,,,
    winding its way through the liberal legislature is a bill to ban "sniper weapons", fifty calibers of all types.... so scary as it may seem if it passes a remington 700 bdl could be on the ban list....

the rest of you guys from other states dont understand (yet) what the gun nazis are doing...
    many many people didnt register their assault weapons during the 1st ban and this last ban.... and I understand why...the [darn] legislature made instant criminals out of many people who never broke a law in their life and never would.
    During the first ban we ( most policemen here) didnt enforce it unless we caught some banger with an H & K rifle... and if one of those idiots has one of those they stole it anyway so other laws were broken... but today i cant say how the law will be enforced and whether there will be over zealous poindexter coppers out there not seeing the big picture and the erosion of our rights
    I registered all mine because
    1) As a peace officer I was required to comply with all laws and now my retirement credentials are predicated on same
    2)Because I like to shoot mine and if I got stopped with an unregistered Assault weapon by some chipmunk ranger on BLM land it would be an automatic confiscation/destruction and healthy federal ticket and fine
    This (and other ) reasons why the state I love and protected has made it so I cant wait to sell and leave...
    TOO MANY LAWS and TOO MANY assholes... lawyers... I mean
    sorry for the rant
    cam

12. namkrow

namkrow 1/2 ton status

Sweet guns.
    I wish I didn't live in California (or had an Arizona ID).

Ted Kennedy has killed more people than my guns. I say let's ban Ted Kennedy!

13. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I have to go through the process of having any gun I sell registered correctly to the new owner to protect me as they are in the system directly registered to me in both NCIC and Ca AWS dept of justice... so if your looking to buy a gun from a private party and NOT have it registered to you Im wasting your time

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure what you mean by registered. Does the law say you can only sell it through a FFL, or could you take my AZ drivers license number, etc? Obviously face to face - not shipped of course.

14. namkrow

namkrow 1/2 ton status

He wants the guns out of his name. Currently, they are "registered" to him through the California Dept of Justice. To release liability, he would have to have them legally transferred (even out of state) to a federally licensed gun dealer (FFL holder).

I feel his pain in selling these types of weapons in CA. It's such a pain...

A few years ago, I had to turn in some chinese SKS's that I bought in the early 90's. I bought them for $79 each (new) and was paid $250 or so from the state to turn them in for destruction. I don't see how they're any more dangerous than my XM15's or AR15's, but...they wanted them. lol

It's kind of sad...all my "good stuff" is in AZ. Can't have it here.

When they passed the law requiring registration of all AR-15 variants (and a bunch of other weapons) a few years ago, I had a bad taste in my mouth from the SKS round up. I didn't register them, as I purchased them a long time ago and didn't want them on a current list of "guns to collect after the next law passes". It's just a matter of time here in CA.

I still think at 6'9" and 270 lbs, I'm pretty dangerous with just a baseball bat. I'm glad they haven't made us register those yet.
    -T

15. camiswelding

mark... transfer means i send them to an ffl dealer.. you voluntarily register them though the dealer in your name 4473 form ... its the only way I can relieve my liability in case one of them ever ends up where it shouldnt...
    PITA....

16. motofool

motofool 1/2 ton status

17. camiswelding

please look at the paraordinance site or armalite site... mine look exactly the same... with bells and whistles...if I get a chance I will over the weekend...
    parts weekend with kennyw and 90blzr

18. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

Got pulled over here by DPS a couple of months back goin north to the desert and we had my brothers Dodi Griffin 50 cal in the back of the k5, the officer sees it and wanted to know if he could fire it, we looked at each other and all went off the highway and shot out a couple of rounds, The officer was like a kid with a new toy. He let us go with the promise that we'd have to go out with him one day and he wanted to play with the cannon. I love it here, we'd gotten the chair in Kalifornia had we had that gun with us. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

19. OFFRDK5

OFFRDK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member