Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Guys party in Colorado..(Last Offer 6/13/01)

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Storm Trooper, Jun 3, 2001.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    To say thanks! for all the help:
    Sorry Ladies.....the everyone party is on the 4th of July.
    Just wanted to invite all you guys in the area to my party on the 16th of this month. I am trying to get a band etc. My house is on 140 acres and there is plenty of room. I have a full bar, pool table. The person that comes the farthest is the one that for sure gets a bedroom (I have 5) and if anyone wants to camp, there is room for that too. We can do some wheelin right close so we don't have to be out all day unless we choose to. Here is the view from my deck <A target="_blank" HREF=http://home.earthlink.net/~localschoice/_uimages/RanchVeiw2.jpg>http://home.earthlink.net/~localschoice/_uimages/RanchVeiw2.jpg</A>
    You are all invited, just let me know if you want to come. Shawn wants to come and maybe Steve, but with the new one??? Hope to meet some of you. I'm selling the house this fall so this maybe one of the last blow outs. If you do want to come, let me know so I can send you a invite(gate pass). We want to keep the "BOYS" out. Dave

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

2. Prembird

Prembird 1/2 ton status

Re: Guys party in Colorado

little to far out to show up but i just wanted to say that you have a killer view from your porch....i would kill for that view...

Prembird

If it aint loud then turn it up!

3. Storm Trooper

Thanks, just got back and found out the band that is going to play is out of Denver and they are called "Husbands on the run". Sure fits an all guys party. It's going to be a good time...... Keep roll'in boys, wish you could all make it. It would be one hell of a photo shoot. Live Life Large.

4. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Excellent view! Tell us again why you're selling this place?

behemoth K5
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool -
    than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

5. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

I'm soooo jealous!!!!! That's a gorgeous view!!!!! Why are you selling?

<font color=red>I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget. </font color=red>

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Damn, I can't go because of the new one, but I can go wheeling on either that Sat or Sun (depends on a babysitter). I should know tonight which day I can go if your interested, not sure where yet.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

7. Storm Trooper

The house is an investment, I just needed to get past the two year capital gain tax thing. It will be a hard one to say good bye to. Almost every night I have about 10-15 elk mowing my lawn. Last night when I got home (kinda late) I hit the off-road lights on as I headed up and lit up about 10 of them bedding down for the night. It's a nice sight. If you had my mortgage payments you would sell too $$$$. Besides, if it goes well I'll have a 1000sq. ft. house w/a 4000 sq. ft. garage and a place in Cape Coral FL. also[​IMG]. Too bad Steve, the Sunday after the party is the mud bogs in Kermling (just down the road). On the way, we pass Ute pass/ Williams Fork and Spring Creek. I was thinking that if the mud bogs -bog out that we could go wheelin up there (17th). Shawn and Bigd said they would try to make it. Maybe we will meet someday...
    Here is a couple more pictures were the party will be - just to rub it into those that can't make it......hehe. It's going to be fun!
    http://home.earthlink.net/~localschoice/_uimages/RanchPatio.jpg
    This is where they band will setup. It's more finished now.
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://home.earthlink.net/~localschoice/_uimages/Ranchinside1.jpg>http://home.earthlink.net/~localschoice/_uimages/Ranchinside1.jpg</A>
    Front entry and to the garage.
    By the way...No I'm not loaded, sometimes when you bust your a$$ and treat people right it pays you back. I like this better than the trailer I use to live in.

8. bandit

bandit 1/2 ton status

wish i was closer!!!! that look awesome and sounds really fun

AJ
    Soon to wheelin spot near you
    Project Harvey[​IMG]

9. CBLAZER81

CBLAZER81 1/2 ton status

Mud bogs in Kremling? When ,where,details PLEASE!!! The father in law lives up there and I've been threatening to bring the rig up and do some wheeling.Plus he just got a Suburban w/ a little lift.He's been begging me to come up and go fishin' ,it'd be a good excuse to do both!

Chuck
    81 Blazer
    <font color=red>does anyone have another F#@d that I can park on?</font color=red>[​IMG]
    <font color=red><A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.chucks81k5.coloradok5.com>http://www.chucks81k5.coloradok5.com</A></font color=red>

10. Storm Trooper

Chuck, I haven't got all the details yet (they must be top secret or something).
    As soon as I know I'll post them. It's Sunday the 17th fathers day. Come up for the party on Sat., stay the night and we can go from here. Send me a PM and I'll give you all the details on the party if you want. Dave

11. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

btw, dave, how does your blazer look with 6" and 38 1/2's? did you have to cut fenders?

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

12. Shawn

Shawn 1/2 ton status Premium Member Author

David-
    I'll be there for sure. I only wish I had someone to ride up with. I'll probably be taking my GTP up there. Sounds like a killer party!

Shawn
    87 K5
    few mods [​IMG]
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.off-road.com/chevy>http://www.off-road.com/chevy</A>

13. Storm Trooper

Last offer guys.......3 days to go. Anyone know a band? I think "Husbands on the run" skipped town. &^$%$$$$^&%^ Darn wifes...hehe