Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Guys party in Colorado.

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by Storm Trooper, Jun 3, 2001.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Sorry Ladies.....the everyone party is on the 4th of July.
    Just wanted to invite all you guys in the area to my party on the 16th of this month. I am trying to get a band etc. My house is on 140 acres and there is plenty of room. I have a full bar, pool table. The person that comes the farthest is the one that for sure gets a bedroom (I have 5) and if anyone wants to camp, there is room for that too. We can do some wheelin right close so we don't have to be out all day unless we choose to. Here is the view from my deck <A target="_blank" HREF=http://home.earthlink.net/~localschoice/_uimages/RanchVeiw2.jpg>http://home.earthlink.net/~localschoice/_uimages/RanchVeiw2.jpg</A>
    You are all invited, just let me know if you want to come. Shawn wants to come and maybe Steve, but with the new one??? Hope to meet some of you. I'm selling the house this fall so this maybe one of the last blow outs. If you do want to come, let me know so I can send you a invite(gate pass). We want to keep the "BOYS" out. Dave

[​IMG]<font color=red>[/b]"Rid'in HigH in my K5"[​IMG]
    ....[​IMG]<font color=blue>[/b]"6" Lift -<font color=purple>38.5's"[​IMG]....

2. Bigd

Bigd 1/2 ton status

Hey i got another tranny going too put in this weekend.Hopefully everything goes ok. If i get it going count me in.PM me with some driving instructions and when i can show up.What trails are you guys thinking of running.I'll look thru some of the books i got and make some suggestions.Dan