Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Gynecological Skill - clean joke inside

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jjlaughner, May 10, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

A gynecologist had become fed up with malpractice insurance, Medicare, complaining patients, and was on the verge of being burn out. Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial, he decided to change careers and become a mechanic. He found out from the local technical college what was involved and signed up for the evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could.

When the time for the practical exam approached, the gynecologist prepared carefully for weeks, and completed the exam with tremendous skill. When the results came back, he was surprised to find that he had otained a score of 150%. Fearing an error, he called instructor saying, "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but Iwondered if there had been an error which needed adjusting."

The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark." Then intructor went on to say, "I gave you the extra 50% because you did all of this through the muffler."

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. camok10

camok10 1/2 ton status

predictable, but still a knee slapper! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

keep them commin... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

REPOST! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif but still good... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Sounds more like a proctologist than a genycologist to me /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    predictable, but still a knee slapper! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

keep them commin... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe I'm just slow, but I didn't see the muffler thing coming /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif