Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

H.A.D. shafts questions

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by surpip, Jul 2, 2004.

1. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i really like these shafts, plus they are a local vender and im all about suppuorting local's, anny way about how much is a set going to set me back?, do i need the 1410 shafts or can i get away with the 1350? jsut need to set up my next buget, ord dubbler, had shafts, and gears for the 1 ton's thanks alot,
    dale

2. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

Just call Jesse 530-877-2875 or email him www.highangledriveline.com and he can answer all of your questions. If you buy from him you'll know you are getting the best. He's friendly and knowlegable /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

I think they run about $400 a piece but Im not sure so dont quote me on that. It would be a good idea to give him a call.

nick

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i dont want to bug the guy, im not looking to buy yet, i just want a guesstamate of how much i need to save for

5. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

it depends on what you need (1410 or 1350, CV or non CV, standard slip or long slip, ect) and you may need Jesse's advice to get a ball park idea. Besides he'll be able to give you a quick ballpark price on the phone after you explain what you need. Just tell him upfront you are in the building stages and you are getting a ballpark price on d shafts /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif