Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

HA! I laugh at snow!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by OrangeCrushK10, Feb 6, 2003.

1. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

So, I just got home from work. It's been snowing pretty steady all night and the guys who came in for the next shift were saying the roads were hell. So I stuck it in 4-HI and drove home, and you know what I have to say?

HA! Take that snow! Now YOU are MY bitch! HA HA HA!

I love my K10.

2. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

I hear ya. We got 9" of it the other day and a couple more since. It is in the single digits temp-wise so no melting either. I don't know what I'd do without the Blaze! I've been giving the transfer case a workout /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. seslick77

seslick77 1/2 ton status

Wish I could go play in the snow... We got 4" last nite but my Blazer is dead, wife took my pick-up to work, and I'm stuck with her stupid little Hyudai!! yuk!! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Sam

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Polaris, WTH?!?!?! Down here we've got MAYBE an inch of accumulation on the grass. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif Dangit...I want SNOW. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Snowmobile trails in Marathon Co (2 counties south of us) opened yesterday. First time in 2 years. We got a little more snow last night & this morning. Typical WI winter now, finally! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Actually I've been having a blast running down our snow bank in front of the house. I know, pretty mature huh? LOL. I want to go snow-mo-wheeling and I think I could find a good crew to come up for a weekend. Only trouble is my hubby needs to put his rig back together! Would you be interested? I can think of probably 3-4 more people from "down south" that might be. We have 4-5 rigs that regularly wheel up here.
    /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

7. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

That'd be awesome - and I'm actually going home from college this weekend so it would be possible. BUT, I'm spending all day Saturday with relatives at my Aunts and Uncles 25th wedding anniversary. So, not this time - but keep offering, I'll make the trek one of these times (years?) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. 70~K5

70~K5 1/2 ton status

9"s? When I lived in Serne Lakes, Ca We'd get 3' to 4' overnight with a good storm. End of May '81 we still had 35' of pack around the cabin. I got to find the pic I have of that winter and post it up.

9. ZonkRat

ZonkRat 1/2 ton status

It's snowing here today.To warm last couple days,wont amount to much. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I wanna go play too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. BurbLover

BurbLover 1/2 ton status

We got 5" over here in Colorado Center (1 mile SE of airport). I need ed to make a run to Wal-Mart in Fountain last night, so i started up da Burb. I love snow!! ANyway, I didn't see a single person/vehicle needing my help. Not sure if that was good or not. I always like helping out people like that. It's kinda fun. Anyway, I heard Denver got hit pretty hard. The radio said Denver roads were screwed up!! Well, guess I'll try to spin my local ones clean!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

11. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

Well, we got hammered for 6" a few days back, had a good day were a good amount of it melted, and it's been slowly snowing ever since. Probably about 4". And the roads are just about ice.

12. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

its snowing here now , we are suppose to get 6" of the good
    stuff. i hope to play tomorrow /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

13. 4x4_76

4x4_76 1/2 ton status

It's snowed here 5-6" in two days.On some places there is about two feets of snow,and there I'm screwed with my 31" BFG A/T tires,lots of digging with shovel /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif,but I still love that white stuff!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif