Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Ha, I made it to Friday, expect this later...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Jul 16, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

herhehehaghrehe, me drinky hejhshrhj9shh th8ey wi o0 ofgog y ppps kk suuyayt ya....haha fioi///.aZL< /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

So, what's the exactly is the amount of liquor it takes to drop you ?

3. backcountry

backcountry 1/2 ton status

3 bud lites! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

havent found out yet, killed a liter of wiskey and dident drop me no puke eather! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Tooooo Damn much...Thats why I'm slowin way down, gradually ofcourse.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif [ QUOTE ]
    havent found out yet, killed a liter of wiskey and dident drop me no puke eather!

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifAfter I finish a case of beer for breakfast I have one of those for lunch then I move on to the big bottle, sounds like you won't be outta diapers til I'm back in them.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif