Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

had a good laugh today

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k2mslskier, Apr 20, 2006.

1. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

Today as I was driving back to our yard a brand spanking new something (T,Y,X,...I don't know)J Heep pulled up next to me. Bone stock, no lift, no bumpers, no winch, no big tires, no anything, oh except some pretty little driving lights mounted to the stock bumper and some fresh off the rack pretty Westin nerf bars.

What got me laughing was the sticker he had on his side window, which just happened to be spotless clean. It said "H2 Recovery Vehicle". I almost fell out of my truck laughing so hard. Just thought I would share.

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Like going to the Buffet, with a full stomach! :wink1:

3. k2mslskier

k2mslskier 1/2 ton status

I forgot to add one thing, he had the local University's sticker on the back window, which told me his mommy and daddy probably bought it for him.

4. big dan

big dan 1/2 ton status Premium Member

:haha: thats funny. there are at least 5 heeps around where I live that are all clean and pretty and have those j**p thing stickers. Most of them have off-road type tires but they are all tiny. they always come in the store where I work and talk sh!t about my chevy thats all beat up and dirty with 35s telling me that their heep could out wheel my ugly pos anyday. I told them that Id prove em wrong whenever they were ready but they never are.

5. Janitorjim8

Janitorjim8 1/2 ton status

I guess I don't understand....