Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Had a life changing experience today....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Paxx, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

MY FRIEND JUST LET ME DRIVE HIS 500CID CADDY POWERED CHEVY PICKUP!!!!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! For those of you not in the know I pity you! Traveling at 60km/hr and hitting the gas results in a 50ft patch no problem. This is with a bone stock engine running a ridiculously small 500cfm carb /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I couldn't press the pedal more than an 1/8th of the way down without breaking loose from a dead stop. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

I had to throw $20 in the tank and he let me drive it around for an hour after telling me I could burn off as much rubber as I pleased! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif What a feeling. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

I just can't get over it. Oh and get this too, he bought the truck complete and running for $500!!!!!!! Canadian!!!!!

And the best part of all /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

He's gonna sell it to me this spring when he's done playing with it because it's too much power for him and he's scared of it /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Looks like Brown Betty is gonna get a little bit of displacement in the new year /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

There isn't a happy enough emoticon for the joy I feel right now.

I drove this beast over 3hrs ago and I still have enough testosterone built up to slam a bottle of whiskey, punch out Mike Tyson, and take Christina Aguilera and Brittany Spears at the same time!!!!!!!!!

It was better than sex and drugs put together /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

Ok I have to stop talking about it now or I won't be able to get to sleep for another 3 hrs /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. walla2k5

walla2k5 1/2 ton status

Three hours for $20 ? I want a turn.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

3. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

Yup--nothing like a little tourque to wake up a sleepy chevy pickup! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif--I thought about putting the 500 I have in my C10,but I've ridden in and drived 2 other C10's with one,and thought there would be more skid marks in my shorts than on the asphalt! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif.I thought all that power would be put to better use in a 4x4 or a towing rig,3/4 or 1 ton truck--the 1/2 tons are kind of light for all that power--the truck I drove would spin posi as long as you held the pedal more than halfway down in all 3 gears (TH400)and I swear it was over 100mph in less than a 1/4 mile from the redlight I punched it at--and the tires smoked all the way!--It almost swapped ends on me going around a corner--its real easy to do a 360 when both rear wheels are spinning like they are on ice!.Much more fun than the amusement park rides!---until the cops see you playing! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

4. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

A buddy and I smashed on a caddi with a 500/th400 for an evening once. It broke loose easy and spun dome decent donuts. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Wait 'till you ride in a bombed cummins. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Sounds like fun.

6. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

he he.... yeah, i know what that is like....
    how ya been max? im going to send you a pm now.
    grant