Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Had a sweet new years day run......

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Silver84k5, Jan 2, 2004.

1. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

went up to buxton with a buddy of mine, There was a [darn] load of people up there, i think we counted 5 broken rigs.. (all chevys /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif) 3 of them i saw had no rear driveline, and one had a busted front driveline.

but there was 1-2 feet of snow through out the trails, and some deep mud, all in all pretty fun, hopefully ill be able to get some pics up soon.... but im hella tired right now, so happy new year, and good night. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

sounds like a lot of fun but this post is useless with out pics /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif. I had a good new years also. me and a bunch of friends went hooky bobin in the snow behind my friends truck all day /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. had a blast but got pretty wet. we tied a couple intertubes to ropes hooked to the truck.

3. Silver84k5

Silver84k5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif hooky bobbin..... My friend came over towin his brother [darn] was hillarious.

Dude from now on, on new years im going to buxton, i think i may have seen more rigs there then we saw at browns last year. Wish i had a Digi cam....

you get your motor yet or what?........

4. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

nope the guy is still waitin for the crank, balancer and flywheel to get back from being balanced